Start by marking “White Power” as Want to Read:
White Power

White Power

Facsimile printing of George Lincoln Rockwell's appraisal of the United States' race problems. Natl Vanguard Books
Published (first published 1967)

To ask other readers questions about White Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Power

Greg
I'm going to go with three stars for this piece of Americana. GLR was the leader of the American Nazi Party. He's a bigot, I mean he loves the white race, and he has some very stereotypical views one would associate with someone who is the leader of the American Nazi Party and who loves the white race. Loving the white race apparently means really disliking Jews and non-white people, but you need to have some kind of hate to offset and really make your love stand out, right?
Anyway this book is
Andy Carrington
Aug 08, 2016 Andy Carrington rated it did not like it
Shelves: trash
NAZI WRITERS FUCK OFF
Michael
Mar 16, 2009 Michael added it
Recommends it for: Political Scientists, American Historians, Students of fascism
Recommended to Michael by: William H. Schmaltz
I have decided to continue my policy of not giving ratings to books which are written to promote racist viewpoints. The reasons for this are 1) I do not read these books because I like or dislike them, but in order to study the viewpoint, and 2) giving even one star to such a book is giving it one star too many. In this case, I debated whether to adhere to the policy, because so far everyone who has rated it has been predisposed to agree with it – but I decided there was little danger of non-rac ...more
Levi Crawford
Apr 28, 2015 Levi Crawford rated it really liked it
If you ever want to get a clear picture of the revival of National Socialist thought in this country during the 1960's, this book is the place to start. I downloaded a free e-book version and have been patiently working at it ever since.

Rockwell addresses several key issues, especially the Jewish question, with common sense and straight shooting. While I tend to shy away from some of his more radical evolutionary views, it is hard to debate the underlying logic: that whites have proven themselve
Shea Mastison
Apr 18, 2012 Shea Mastison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
George Lincoln Rockwell obviously knew a thing or two about human psychology. Nearly half a century ago, long before the rampant cynicism of my generation; he understood that you cannot count on the average person to research anything on their own. Further than that, he recognized that you can't even rely on a person to read a single book about a topic before passing judgement on it.
So, when giving speeches or interviews, Rockwell was intentionally provocative. Sound bites and shock were what h
Chrysostom
Feb 09, 2017 Chrysostom rated it really liked it
Detailed review forthcoming for this essential piece of mid-century 'paranoid style' American political history, the manifesto - alternately cloudy and brilliant, illuminating and maddening, and lucid and pellucid - of the original self-proclaimed 'neo-Nazi': the anticommunist, iconoclastic, bombastic, cocky, shock jock 'rock star' speaker and politician George Lincoln Rockwell, one of the last ideologues of the 'Old Right'. He was shot dead by a traitorous one of his own men days after the send ...more
Daniel
Jan 31, 2017 Daniel rated it it was amazing
A powerful read,
Surpassing even Mein Kampf in a lot of ways.
So many of GLR's predictions have come to fruition.
But despite all of the horrors we are warned of, This book has a message of hope towards the end.

Dan Bauer
Jul 11, 2012 Dan Bauer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read. It really put into perspective of a whole different outlook of how the jews really are. It really opened my eyes and made a lot of sense, because everything is backed by facts. I think people should read this and they will understand that there is really a problem among us that is slowly taking control of OUR Country.
MonarchistLARP
MonarchistLARP rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2017
Jake
Jake rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
Phil
Phil rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2017
Kelly Wilkins
Kelly Wilkins rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2013
Tvrtko Balić
Tvrtko Balić rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
Evgeniy
Evgeniy rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
Quinn Mcfarlane
Quinn Mcfarlane rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Patricia Curtin
Patricia Curtin rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Mike W
Mike W rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2014
Danny
Danny rated it it was ok
Sep 15, 2015
Johnny K
Johnny K rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Kerry Owens
Kerry Owens rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2013
Brad Thompson
Brad Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2009
Brad Thompson
Brad Thompson rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2009
Scott Wilson
Scott Wilson rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2017
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2008
Jeff
Jeff rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2016
Brian
Brian rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2013
Bill
Bill rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2016
Chad Hunter
Chad Hunter rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2011
No rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2009
World war II veteran and founder and former leader of the American Nazi Party.

Who became famous for his speeches in colleges and his media appearances. He also recorded an racially insensitive country song with a band called "Otis Cochran and the Three Bigots"

Rockwell was shot in 1967 by a disgruntled party member.
More about George Lincoln Rockwell...