Start by marking “Sub-Culture” as Want to Read:
Sub-Culture

Sub-Culture (Sub-Mission #3)

When life gets on top, delving into a sub-culture may be just what it takes to keep a sinking relationship afloat
Five years after the bumpy start to their relationship, Noah and Pierce have settled well into their lives as a happy couple. The arrival of a new child should have made their matrimonial bliss complete, but the strain of raising a baby and a teenager, combined
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 190 pages
Published March 5th 2015 by Me and the Muse Publishing (first published December 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sub-Culture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sub-Culture

JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 10, 2015 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook, bdsm-d-s, bgirls

3.5 star review by The Blogger Girls.

I really hesitated to read this one. I am not a fan of children in my stories, let alone screaming babies. But, as I already knew these characters from the first book in this series, I really wanted to see where things went. Just about when I was about at my kid/baby quota of tolerance, things turned around, and I’m glad I stuck with it.

It is now five years later, Noah and Pierce have a new baby in their family, which Noah wasn’t completely on board about ev
Kathy
Dec 09, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Above is the link to my blog for my review on Sub-Culture by Sage Marlowe. It is a beautiful story that shows what love and perseverance will accomplish if you only love your partner enough to figure it out and changing things about yourself, for the better, doesn't hurt either.. Don't miss out on an exceptional good story. This is the third book into the Sub-Series, so if you haven't ready any, please start with Sub-Mission, it is an excellent read.
Katy Beth Mckee
Jun 08, 2013 Katy Beth Mckee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-books, bdsm, m-m
Noah and Pierce five years later. There are some issues cropping up and the biggest is lack of communication compounded by lack of sleep. All of this almost causes Pierce to derail the whole thing. Add into the mix a pre-teen girl, infant, and long lost brother and its a wonder they stand a chance at all.
Nic
I enjoy to read a story that revisits a couple and allows us to see how the relationship has developed over time. And this book is no exception. It was great to see Noah and Pierce after five years.

I was a bit doubtful when the story started with so much domesticity but I needn't have worried - pretty quickly sex in the kitchen was on the agenda! Although I must admit surprise that they were up for kitchen sex with a teenage daughter in the house as I haven't heard to too many kitchens with lock
Don
Oct 31, 2015 Don rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always like the idea of reading a Sage Marlowe novel. As I scan the reviews and the author’s blurb, the promise of things to come is usually a strong pull for me. It sounds like just the kind of thing I’m looking for and I go for it. I want to love it. Then comes the book… in this case, Sub-Culture.

All is there as promised but what is omitted in the author’s telling the tale often speaks more loudly to me than what is recounted. The segues are bold, in that they leap way too far ahead of where
Louisa Mae
Sep 25, 2015 Louisa Mae rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Third book in the series and another book I have loved and totally devoured. Three books in a week, that hasn’t happened for some time.
What I loved about this book was the fact we got to see Noah & Pierce some years later than in the last book, and see how both marriage and fatherhood has changed them. It would’ve been easy to make this a happy book, but it just wouldn’t have worked for me. Take busy careers, an impending transition for their daughter into teenager and then throw in a baby
Susan Nicol
Apr 21, 2013 Susan Nicol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-romance-reads
By now I'm sure you all know I'm a real Sage Marlowe fan. I'm slowly working my way through everything he's written because I just love his stories of real men in real situations. Sage writes stories that are incredibly vivid, realistic and invoke the sorts of responses that a book should invoke. By these I mean the lump in the throat, the flood of tears to eyes that have been touched by a tender moment (and there's a lot of those), the clench of the heart when you realise one of the characters ...more
Alex Clarke
This is the third in the Sub-series by Sage Marlowe.

In this book, you'll see how a couple struggle with keeping their lives together. How they raise their children, especially a very nice young lady, that I absolutely love <3 How they take turns at nights for their little baby boy. How they feel betrayed (with or without reason, I won't spoil it for you ;) ). How they desperately want to make it works.
This is the story of Noah and Pierce, several years after Sub-Mission.

But...not only.

What
Donna
Dec 29, 2015 Donna rated it it was amazing
Fantastic again.... Loving that Noah and Pierce finally got thier needs figured out
sexy, sweet, kinky loving, trusting HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
I am so loving these men, these stories
Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013
Nice story about an established couple. The ups and downs that can occur even with love still being strong. I thought it was well written and enjoyable.
Addicted2M/M
Good continuation of the series, but would've been better without the leaps over some the gaps in the story, which took away from the emotional credibility somewhat. Pheebs was awesome.
Anabela
Anabela rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Jennifer rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2013
Sophie
Sophie rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
mozayk
mozayk rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Jindejak (elsewhere? how?)
Jindejak (elsewhere? how?) rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2013
Shari
Shari rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2016
Caroline Brand
Nov 03, 2015 Caroline Brand rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, bdsm, 4-star-read, 2015
Loved Noah!
Missb
Missb rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Cassidy Abell
Cassidy Abell rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Renee Henshaw
Renee Henshaw rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
Emma Burbidge
Emma Burbidge rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2015
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2013
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2013
Catsy440
Catsy440 rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Gaby Franz
Gaby Franz rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2015
Carla Hamilton
Carla Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Sage is a multi-published author of MM erotic romance novels and novellas and loves exploring the flavours of gay erotic fiction.

A willing slave to all the fascinating guys who keep queuing up and want their stories told, Sage can almost always be found cooking up the next hot story or daydreaming about new ways of rubbing sexy male bodies together to make the sparks fly.
More about Sage Marlowe...

Sub-Mission (4 books)
  • Sub-Mission
  • Re-Submission (Sub-Mission #2)
  • Sub-Dominant (Sub-Mission, #4)