Start by marking “See My Brightness Face to Face: A Celebration of the Ruchira Buddha, Avatar Adi Da Samraj, and the First 25 Years of His Revelation Work” as Want to Read:

4.56 of 5 stars 4.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Contains key talks and essays by Adi Da Samraj from 1972-1997, along with stories and testimonials from His devotees. This book is an elegant retrospective of a quarter of a century of Avatar Adi Da's Teaching and Blessing Work.
Published July 31st 1997 by Dawn Horse Press

To ask other readers questions about See My Brightness Face to Face, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See My Brightness Face to Face

Adi Da Samraj, born Franklin Albert Jones, has published works on his own spiritual system–variously referred to as "Adidam" or "The Daist Free Communion"–under a variety of adopted names, including Bubba Free John;, Da Free John, Heart-Master Da Love-Ananda, and Avadhoota Da Love-Ananda Hridayam.
More about Adi Da Samraj...
The Knee Of Listening: The Divine Ordeal of the Avataric Incarnation of Conscious Light (The Seventeen Companions of the True Dawn Horse, Book 4) Easy Death: Spiritual Wisdom on the Ultimate Transcending of Death and Everything Else Not-Two Is Peace: The Ordinary People's Way of Global Cooperative Order The Dawn Horse Testament Of The Ruchira Avatar: The Testament Of Divine Secrets Of The Divine World Teacher, Ruchira Avatar Adi Da Samraj The Eating Gorilla Comes in Peace: The Transcendental Principle of Life Applied to Diet and the Regenerative Discipline of True Health