Start by marking “The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House,#1)” as Want to Read:
The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House,#1)

The Daddy Makeover (The Women of Brambleberry House #1)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The iceman cometh.--Hotel mogul Eben Spencer had learned long ago to keep his eye on the ball and his emotions under wraps. And where had this philosophy got him so far? In business, to the pinnacle of success. And in his personal life, it had brought him one beloved, if unhappy, little girl, and one shattered marriage. And he was not about to embark on another one anytime ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1857, 251 pages
Published October 1st 2007 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about The Daddy Makeover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Daddy Makeover

Jodi
This romance captivated from the first page. 8 year old Chloe Spencer isn't incorrigible but she knows no other way to capture her father's attention. She and her father, hotel mogul Eben Spencer, are on the Oregon coast to buy a hotel. Sage Benedetto is a naturalist who sees herself in Chloe. Her own father sent her off to boarding school so that she wouldn't interfere with his second marriage. But Eben isn't like her father and it's clear that he loves his daughter. He just doesn't know how to ...more
Dora Okeyo
I liked: the theme- love is always something good to read about, it even gets better if some loss and fear are involved.
Overview: Rich Dad to Chloe, meets Sage-simple and full of life lady and he's in love, she loves him too but she believes that his world is nothing like hers and she wouldn't be good to him, and the eight year old girl-Chloe, believes that her Dad is the best Dada and she wants him around more often than anyone else.
Award: 3 stars
Reason: There's the story and you read along kno
Shelly
Opposites attract

What to you get with a free spirited woman, and a wealthy single father businessman?....a great book that will leave you wanting more
Kristi
Not one of my favorites by this author, but quite enjoyable. It is a backlist title and I think her writing skill has grown since this book.
Gjones
Loved this book!
Kelly
Dec 08, 2008 Kelly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Adults 18+
Really enjoyed this book and it's setting. Very relaxing type of book you could almost picture Brambleberry house exactly how it's described. An interesting story about how two strangers become more than that and a little motherless girl whose wild ways start to settle down after meeting the woman whom her father starts to fall for.
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
ROSEMARY ZABIELSKI
ROSEMARY ZABIELSKI is currently reading it
Jun 17, 2015
marcia dickinson
marcia dickinson is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2015
Paula
Paula is currently reading it
May 20, 2015
Peggy Gaffney
Peggy Gaffney is currently reading it
May 20, 2015
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Gennie Gee
Gennie Gee marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Angela Owens
Angela Owens marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

The Women of Brambleberry House (4 books)
  • His Second-Chance Family (The Women of Brambleberry House, #2)
  • A Soldier's Secret (The Women of Brambleberry House,#3)
  • Brambleberry Shores (The Women of Brambleberry House, #1 & #2)
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)