Start by marking “Diet Sehat Golongan Darah B” as Want to Read:
Diet Sehat Golongan Darah B

Diet Sehat Golongan Darah B

The Eat Right 4 Your Type portable and personal blood type guide to staying healthy and achieving your ideal weight.

It's science! Different blood types mean different body chemistries. Eating foods that your blood type can process easily can help you lose weight and ward off illness - as well as giving you bags of energy.

Based on your genetic make-up, EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR BLOO
Paperback
Published 2002 by Bhuana Ilmu Populer (first published December 31st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah B, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diet Sehat Golongan Darah B

B-zee
Kalau aku baca buku ini beberapa bulan yang lalu, mungkin bakal skeptis. Secara makanan sehari-hariku banyak yang dilarang. Tapi aku baca buku ini sekarang, saat aku menemukan bahwa kondisi medisku memang melarang makanan-makanan itu. Apakah aku bisa percaya selebihnya dan mengikuti buku ini sepenuhnya?

Masalah terbesar buku ini adalah, banyak jenis-jenis makanan yang tidak (bisa) diterjemahkan. Jadi aku harus makan gandum yang mana? Jadi ini beras yang mana? Jadi aku makan apa? Bahkan kacang mun
Joel Rockey
This book was given to me by my father. The author of this book suggests a specific diet for each blood type. Supposedly there are foods that are highly beneficial, neutral, or should be avoided at all costs for each blood type. Basically I realized that I've been eating everything that is bad for my blood type. It was an interesting read, and I will probably be trying out the diet to see if it helps at all.
zeel
Sep 01, 2013 zeel rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Easy to understand. Food types sectioned to your blood ancestry:African, Caucasean/ Asean. 'All' totally make sense. If I followed all the tips given, everyone must have thought I'm on a crash diet, as the fact is that all my favourite foods on the AVOID section. Haha.. seriously, I may follow some of them.
Invite
Feb 02, 2008 Invite rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all of you
WOW.... It really works.
Believe it or not!I've tried this diet method since December 2007 and now (Feb 2008) I have lost 8 kgs. This book's definitely the saviour of my body shape problem .... and also this diet is not killing me, coz with no hunger.
Try it and you'll see the miracle.

Good Luck :)
nila
Jan 03, 2008 nila rated it liked it
perbanyak makan daging domba ato kambing dan sejenisnya, banyak makan sayur. Hindari daging ayam.
Wadduh.. susah juga nih mau makan sering2 kambing atau domba, selain susah nyari penjualnya, masaknya pun gak bisa sembarangan.
Eh tapi aku sudah merhatiin, ternyata makan kambing cucok untukku ;) badan jadi segar, terlebih lagi kalo sedang flu. Coba deh, yang bergolongan darah B
Ika
Dec 21, 2008 Ika rated it it was amazing
sbenernya bacanya yg O, tp ga ada di list :D bagus bgt panduan2nya, kadang sakit kembung ky gt sepele ya sebabnya, makanan ma gol darah qta ga match.. sedih bgt pisah ma cumi2, jagung, keju, santan, cayo2 :D
Michelle
I don't ascribe to the theory 100%, but am testing some of the food recommendations/limitations to see if it can help reduce some of the inflammatory reactions I seem to have going on. It's interesting.
Jasmin S Simon (actually Van Thiel)
well, a man has got to know what he has got to know....even if it means I can't eat tofu anymore! Aaaaaargh! So they say what you dont know wont harm you? My take on this after many discussions with foodies and friends....eat everything in moderation...
Vicky
Nov 11, 2015 Vicky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Learned a lot

This book was very helpful to me as I was trying to lose some weight. Actually following this diet I have lost 35 pounds so far. I would like to lose another 10 or so and will continue to follow this diet.
Sheena Marie
Dec 06, 2012 Sheena Marie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tried it a year ago. I honestly lost weight. I have some cheats on this but still a very worth it book. A must-buy! :)
Dani V
Mar 25, 2013 Dani V rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not a faithful follower, but it does work when I stick to it, and feel good after eating my B recommended foods..
Roma
Dec 19, 2015 Roma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting :)
Adwina Ralston Cumberbatch
Jun 24, 2010 Adwina Ralston Cumberbatch rated it really liked it
jd tau banyak ttg makanan yang bagus dan ga bagus untuk tubuh,,
itsumoAoi
Oct 28, 2010 itsumoAoi rated it liked it
Shelves: health
jadi tau kl ternyata tiap golongan darah punya makanan2 yg DO's dan DONT's nya beda-beda. referensi bwt diri sendiri ^^
Cancan
Jan 05, 2010 Cancan rated it liked it
saya menerapkan 1 bulan, fewhhhh sedihnya gak makan tempe ma tahu sebulan..heee:)..resepnya banyakan bahan2 dari luar negeri....jadi harus gogling dulu baru ngeh itu bahan apa ya...
Heather
Apr 19, 2014 Heather rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
An okay supplement book to the blood type diet, but again, it is outdated and you should check the internet for updates.
Albert
Oct 12, 2010 Albert rated it it was ok
it's ok to read
Moch Yusup
Oct 22, 2008 Moch Yusup marked it as to-read
sesuai dengan gol darahku
Bruce Jenkins
Jul 30, 2016 Bruce Jenkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

I will use this information to lose weight and life a healthy life style. I would recommend this book to those who want to live a healthier lifestyle.
Anisha Ulfany
Anisha Ulfany rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2010
Lisa Yi
Lisa Yi rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Terencewee
Terencewee rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2013
Judith Rutherford
Judith Rutherford rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2014
Gail
Gail rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2011
Nancy Ronancy
Nancy Ronancy rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Qulyn
Qulyn rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2008
Meagan Hayenga
Meagan Hayenga rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Rangga Adi
Rangga Adi rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2013
  • What Happens When Women Pray
  • What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew about Women
  • The Elements of Grammar
  • Tapping the Power Within: Introduction to Self-Empowerment for Black Women
  • Food Combining: Kombinasi Makanan Serasi (Pola Makan Untuk Langsing & Sehat)
  • Make The Connection: 10 Steps To A Better Body   And A Better Life
  • Loving Each Other
  • Saussure for Beginners
  • Ekonomi Moneter Buku I
  • The One Minute Sales Person: The Quickest Way to Sell People on Yourself, Your Services, Products, or Ideas--at Work and in Life
  • Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know