Start by marking “Incredible Ned” as Want to Read:
Incredible Ned

Incredible Ned

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Whenever Ned sees a word in his head, that object suddenly appears, and he finds himself getting in trouble at school as giraffes and gorillas pop-up out of nowhere, but with the help of his art teacher, a resolution to his unique problem may be close at hand."
Published September 22nd 1997 by Putnam Juvenile (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Incredible Ned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incredible Ned

Monica Nostro
A really great picture book. I always read to my kids and I really enjoyed this one. It's cute and I have a soft spot for rhyming text. So that made it even better. I love the idea of creativeness being bottled up and escaping in a fun and unique way. Very imaginative and also a great read for art teachers and students ;)
Trina McKinzie Manor
I used to read this book to my children every night and they loved it. I enjoyed reading it to them too!
Catherine Johnson
Giraffe: Hey Elephant! Wouldn't it be so cool to have incredible Ned's magic ability?

Elephant: Err, no thank you. I can't imagine the chaos if you were Incredible Ned.

Giraffe: Ned has a great imagination. Whatever he think of, appears in the room. That's awesome!

Elephant: I like the rhyme in the story. It's like singing a song but quietly.

Giraffe: I like the eye chart, too.
Laree Brown
This is an excellent book about a young boy who cause issues because , whatever he speaks, he can see. Therefore, he is asked not to speak. But, he quickly finds another way to get his thoughts out.
Super cute story-art teachers everywhere will love it! I loved the rhyming words!!
Cute book about artistic gifts. My creative but shy daughter loved it.
Sep 28, 2011 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
28 months - this is a really fun read about creativity and imagination.
This book is absolutely AMAZING, and one of my many favorite picture books! :-)
JC marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Jade marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Krista marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Koneillcipriano marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kelly Miller
Kelly Miller marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Jackie marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Quiet, Wyatt! Rock River Santa's Time Off Stand Up ... And Be Counted: The Other Side of Greengrass Pondfire