Start by marking “Conflict Free Living: How to Build Healthy Relationships for Life” as Want to Read:
Conflict Free Living: How to Build Healthy Relationships for Life

Conflict Free Living: How to Build Healthy Relationships for Life

Every person in the world should experience the joy of a peaceful life. But we don’t! We are full of emotional bruises, grudges, stress, and unresolved issues in our relationships. But things do not need to be this way. We can take control of damaging emotional issues and restore peace in our lives, friendships, families, and marriages.

Joyce Meyer reveals that at one time
Published December 7th 2007 by Charisma House

To ask other readers questions about Conflict Free Living, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conflict Free Living

Joan
Feb 08, 2013 Joan rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, she writes like she speak and that is really enjoyable if you have ever heard her speak. This book has lots of great scriptures to refer too, ideas on how to open dialogue with those you need to speak with, how to learn to keep your mouth shut and not have to be right all the time. I like how she was very specific in addressing different areas in concise ways. This was a great book and I think if more of us read it, lots of more of us would be nicer to deal with. :o)
Brooke
Dec 16, 2008 Brooke rated it liked it
VERY helpful book. A lot of information though. Can't get it all in one read...something you need to read more than once. Joyce Meyer books are great and very inspiring.
Kim
Apr 19, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent
Jéssica França
Mar 05, 2015 Jéssica França rated it liked it
Helped me a lot, really good tips.
Casey
Feb 20, 2013 Casey rated it liked it
This was such an inspirational book for me. Joyce Meyer has been an influential Christian leader for some time, and yet I am just now discovering her. When I decided I wanted to read some of her work, I initially struggled in finding a place to begin. This extraordinary woman has written over 80 novels! Hence, when it came to picking one to go first, I was at a loss. My husband, naturally, had a simple solution: check the library and see what they have. I did so, and this was the first book to c ...more
 Ruth Noemi Rojas
Jun 30, 2012 Ruth Noemi Rojas rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
First of all, I want to thank God for allowing me to finish this book. I will admit that there is one part of the book where it talks about accepting your children just the way they are, which has nothing to do with me since I don't have children, so I didn't read that chapter. This book is by Joyce Meyer, who is someone who my mother and I watch on TV a lot. This was my first reading one of her books. It was a fantastic read! It reminded me a lot of God's Graduate, a book that I read a while ag ...more
Tammy Jones
Jan 07, 2013 Tammy Jones rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book! Joyce Meyers always does a wonderful job relating Bible truths to real life. We all have strife in our lives. God doesn't it want it to be that way. He wants us to have peace in our lives. The Bible tells us that in many passages. Joyce Meyers relates Bible verses to real life in a way that you feel that she and God are speaking directly to your problems and the strife that you deal with. She isn't afraid to talk about strife in her personal relationships; many time ...more
Cassie
Jul 07, 2012 Cassie rated it really liked it
Joyce Meyers writing and approach are well thought out and encouraging. After each chapter there are a few questions that get you to think about the topic on a personal level, which is wonderful if you take the time to go through them honestly. I enjoyed reading it and learning more about strife and how it can affect every area of your life. I'm looking forward to journey of living conflict free with the Lord's wonderful help.
Barbara
Feb 26, 2012 Barbara rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction, 2012
This book had some helpful ideas about finding peace in relationships and dealing with conflict when it arises, and I admire the author for using some of her own weaknesses, and how she discovered them and worked on them, as examples. I did not personally agree with all of her Biblical interpretations at times, but I know that is my personal feeling from my own study of the Bible, and others may agree with her 100%.
Angela
Sep 03, 2008 Angela rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone trying to revitalize their marriage or relationship with teens and adult children
This is the first book I've read by Joyce Meyer. I was struck by her candor and willingness to use her own life as "the poor example". Most authors fabricate some snippet to make a point. She used something she was dissatisfied with in herself and showed what patterns she had to change and how, scripturally, she did that. I gained a lot of respect for her willingness to be transparent.
Cynthia Ruiz
Mar 23, 2012 Cynthia Ruiz rated it it was amazing
Read the book with the ladies from my bible study a couple of years ago " Women of the Word" and it help us see that we were all alike and facing similar conflicts, we learn to overcome and how to deal with the co flicks we face on regular basis.
pianogal
Aug 05, 2011 pianogal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some of these chapters were better than others. The one on not trying to do everything your self was frankly worth the price of the book. Being single, the one on how to let your kids be themselves didn't quite do it for me.

But overall, this was a good read.
Adrienna
Jan 14, 2009 Adrienna rated it it was ok
Joyce always has some valid points and puts her own stories on the line, but some of her major aspects discussed in the book was like her other books. I felt like I was reading similar things again. I had to check the cover to make sure I was not reading one of her other books.
Paige Temby
Jul 18, 2011 Paige Temby rated it really liked it
I fell in love with this book. I love Joyce Meyer and now I know why! What a change this book has made in my life.
Valerie Van Moorsel
Sep 21, 2011 Valerie Van Moorsel rated it it was amazing
a very good book filled with information, filled with what i needed to hear to continue my life conflict free, being able to control the negative and live a better quality of life!!
Sandy
Feb 10, 2008 Sandy rated it really liked it
great book when you just seem to have issues with certain people. Her book on strife was very similiar.
Shope Dawson
Nov 10, 2013 Shope Dawson rated it it was amazing
This book requires patience and applying for it to work! Joyce is allowing God to use her so WONDERFULLY in this book. It's been so helpful in my life! I recommend! A MUST READ!
Gina
Jun 09, 2009 Gina rated it liked it
Hmm. . . I am only into the first chapter and there were revelations after another. So far it's a great read. A book on self-reflection.
Angela
Jan 25, 2008 Angela is currently reading it
I just got this book Monday and so far it is AWESOME! It really addresses many of the stresses we face in life and our perspective. Easy reading!
Jessica
Jun 29, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Joyce always has a special touch to her books. They have just what you need to fix any issues with yourself. Really recommend to anyone with a nasty temper like mine.
D
May 10, 2009 D rated it really liked it
Excellent scriptural based thoughts about achieving true peace in our relationships and our lives.
Wyvonna
Jun 04, 2012 Wyvonna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-read
EXCELLENT READ
Melissa Ramirez
Mar 12, 2013 Melissa Ramirez rated it it was amazing
Great book, I still read it and refer to it.
Dkkleind
Excellent!
Brenda Lamer-cunningham
Jan 14, 2013 Brenda Lamer-cunningham rated it really liked it
Great self help book. Learned a lot.
Sy Harris
Jun 14, 2014 Sy Harris rated it really liked it
Very Good...
Rebekah
Jan 22, 2013 Rebekah rated it did not like it
Shelves: marriage
Way too negative. Some good points but terrible delivery.
Dobanion
Joyce teaches how to set boundaries in relationships. A good read.
Heather Wooten
Heather Wooten rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2013
Nanny
Nanny rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2009
  • Marked for Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me
  • Desert Places
  • Mad Mary: A Bad Girl from Magdala, Transformed at His Appearing
  • Nasreen's Secret School: A True Story from Afghanistan
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • Deal with It!: You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront
  • Warriors of God: Inside Hezbollah's Thirty-Year Struggle Against Israel
  • The Spy Who Came For Christmas
  • The Georgetown Ladies' Social Club: Power, Passion, and Politics in the Nation's Capital
  • The Magnificent Obsession
  • And I Shall Have Some Peace There: Trading in the Fast Lane for My Own Dirt Road
  • Wedding Girl
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her more than 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through faith in Christ. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life® airs daily on hundre
More about Joyce Meyer...