Start by marking “Bound To Love Her” as Want to Read:
Bound To Love Her

Bound To Love Her

3.02 of 5 stars 3.02  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  18 reviews
LOVE MAY BE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

When Erin Chandler takes her neighbor's dog for a late-night walk through the Colorado woods, armed with flashlight and pepper spray, she's prepared for anything-almost. The last thing Erin expects to encounter along the trail is an elf, not to mention an incredibly sexy one.

OR UNDER A ROCK.

Attacked by a rival who wants to steal his land

Published May 1st 2008 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Bound To Love Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound To Love Her

Rina Ann Lautier
It has quite a few laughs in it.
And very romantic, plus is shows that not all Normis (normal people) are asses to the fay.

It is a 1 novel story and thanks the Gods since I've missed books like that, that end and start in 1 book.

The way the characters are beautifully narrated.
So in all it really was a great book.

The only thing I don't get from it is the cover, since the main guy had blond long hair. And not the color or length of the guy on the cover.
Stacey
a really good love story. An elf and a human falls in love, but someone stands in there way.
Lisa Richards
Enjoyable read. Paranormal romance about elves in Bolder, Co.
Tricia
Nov 13, 2011 Tricia added it
Fun read. Set in Boulder Colorado!
Cris
Julie (jjmachshev)
Well, um, I finished "Bound to Love Her" by Esri Rose. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't really good either. Thus the 3 rating. I couldn't quite buy into her world and the plot didn't flow too smoothly for me. Some of the actions seemed out of character and the motivations were all over the place. I think this writer has definite promise and a vivid imagination, but this book just didn't quite hit for me.

Erin's life is going well. She's about to become the owner of the New Age store where she works
Pj Ausdenmore
Everyone in Erin Chandler's world of present day Boulder, Colorado, knows that elves are found only in fairy tales and movies, right? Wrong! While walking her elderly neighbor's dog through the woods one night Erin discovers a dying man - a tall, buff, incredibly gorgeous, pointy-eared, dying man - who turns out to not be a man at all, but an elf!

The bond between Galan of Longtail Rock and the land that keeps him alive has been broken by the evil dark elf, Fellseth, and Galan is struggling for
Tez
Victoria
Elves. Sexy fucking Elves.
Why?
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Full Review: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

I liked the lore about elves, the side characters and the overall story. This wasn’t a romance story but more of a paranormal/fantasy/thriller type book.

I would certainly read more from this author and suggest you give her a try!
Sara
Fun! I blew through it in no time. Enjoyed the character interactions as well as the pacing. Would have liked to know more details about Elven life, but understand the limitations of the category.

I look forward to reading the author's next book.
Yuko Kiyomatsu
well, I would say that this is a great book but the story sounds very much like the one in Twilight. I guess if you were to get this book at dollarama for $2 which is cheaper than the original price $3.99, you wouldnt regret it haha
Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood
Loved it, there wasn't toooooooooooo much sex in it. But there was some. Although most of it was action and stuff. LOved it!!
Kittygabe
Jan 25, 2010 Kittygabe added it
Shelves: borrow
just loved this story with the elfs and bounds and stuff!
Karen
Didn't finish this one. Hit me wrong.
April
this book was a waste of time!
Caydenspia
Caydenspia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Mallory Ann
Mallory Ann marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Savina
Savina marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Esri Rose attended the University of Missouri in Columbia, graduating magna cum laude with a BA in Radio-TV-Film.

Rose has written and produced ads for radio and television. She also worked at the National Potato Promotion Board, and has forgotten more about potatoes than most people will ever know. In a memorable stint as associate editor of Zymurgy magazine at the Homebrewers Association, she dem
More about Esri Rose...