Start by marking “The Fall of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Fall of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars, #0.5)

The Fall of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars .5)

This is an updated cover edition of ISBN9781310555503

How do you win a war against an enemy you can't touch?

When a group of Arcadian explorers found clues leading to an ancient portal, they believed it would shed light on their past. None of them could have foreseen that their search for knowledge would unleash a powerful and ruthless enemy that sought to destroy everything
Published February 27th 2015 by Flying Saucers 22 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Fall of Arcadia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fall of Arcadia

Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 well deserved stars, once more!

In my review of “ The Prophecy of Arcadia” some months ago, I wrote : ” : it’s never boring, full of twists and turns and diabolically written to let us out of breath and desperate to read more. A really good book for fans of Pitacus Lore, Jennifer L. Armentrout and other great names”.

So I was overjoyed when the author offered me the opportunity to read “The Fall of Arcadia”. I had such great expectations for this book and… she did it again! I was hooked line an
Jess (Fairytales and Books)
May 12, 2015 Jess (Fairytales and Books) rated it really liked it
It was great to be back in the Arcadia world again. Though M.H. soars takes the reader back 115 years into past before the events in book one took place. Holy cow, this was intense, serious, joyful, scary and heartbreaking. And I am serious on the heartbreak part.

ron burgandy photo: Ron Burgandy icon z4490753.gif

I loved the characters Samiah and Malachiax. Two soul mates that are facing an uncertain future with their planet at war. They were brave, fierce, and loyal. Even with all the chaos going on around them, Samiah and Malachiax remain st
Sharon Stevenson
Mar 03, 2015 Sharon Stevenson rated it it was amazing
'The Fall of Arcadia' is a prequel to Soars' excellent teen paranormal romance 'The Prophecy of Arcadia'. This novella is set on Arcadia and tells a powerful tale that will leave you wanting more.

I got caught up in this story from the first page and had to read it all in one sitting. It's suspenseful throughout and the relationship between the two main characters was very well written. Soars makes it easy to sympathise with her characters and to connect with them almost instantly. The world buil
M.H. Soars
Feb 28, 2015 M.H. Soars rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
After many requests from fans of The Prophecy of Arcadia for a glimpse of the mysterious planet, I decided to write this novella.

Even though it's a prequel, it can be read before or after The Prophecy of Arcadia.

You can get your FREE ebook copy at Smashwords, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble.

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Kobo:https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-f...

If you are an Amazon customer, please let me them know
Kelly Clevinger Bernard
Feb 23, 2015 Kelly Clevinger Bernard rated it really liked it
An enjoyable read that ended way too soon. I'm ready for more!
Ash
Mar 07, 2015 Ash rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-fiction
Having already read The Prophecy of Arcadia and fallen in love with Sam, Matthew, Alexia, Ethan and all the other wonderful characters in M.H. Soars’s outstanding series opener, I was a little reluctant to read the prequel novella that featured complete strangers.

However, after being offered a review copy by Ms. Soars, I decided to give it a go – after all, I was still incredibly intrigued by the back story on offer, and figured I couldn’t really go wrong with this excellent writer.

And I’m gla
Nikita Lilkond
Apr 30, 2015 Nikita Lilkond rated it it was amazing
This novella is apart of the series The Prophecy Of Arcadia by: M.H Soars. The first book in this new science fiction paranormal romance series i read in 2014 and it was so incredibly amazing i featured it on my top 10 of 2014 list , so you can imagine my complete excitement when i was contacted by the author to read and review this prequel novella !! It took me a while to get around to reading it but it was so definitely worth the wait.
In less than 100 pages i was immediately sucked in to this
Lisa Fallon
Mar 16, 2015 Lisa Fallon rated it it was amazing
omg wow, what an insight into arcadia and what happened, I absolutely loved Samiah and mal.
they are two characters you automatically love and want them to survive this horrible demise that has happen.
I won't say what happens but it is a very emotional journey, I felt myself fall in love with these characters, I celebrated their happiness and mourned their losses.
the author has done a brilliant job. of giving us the very beginning, the details of this other world and their technology is mind blow
Rachel
Jun 23, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
The Fall of Arcadia is a prequel in the Arcadian Wars series that takes readers back in time before The Prophecy of Arcadia (1st novel), and shows how everything got started. At first, I was thrown off by the unfamiliar characters and the plot since it didn’t include the main cast from the first novel, but soon I found myself hooked on the sci-fi story.

The novella was full of action giving the story its exciting thrill factor as we follow Samiah and Malachiax on their journey for knowledge. Ther
Melanie
Mar 06, 2015 Melanie rated it liked it
* I was given an ARC from the author for an honest review *

The synopsis of the book gives a good and accurate summary of the story. It just seemed like the author tried to get a lot of information in a short amount of pages and so everyone and everything seemed superficial. Like we really never learned in depth about the characters or had time to get attached to them.

I also thought in the beginning of the story, the timeline transition was a bit confusing.

I did not read 'The Prophecy of Arcadi
Michelle Quintana
Aug 01, 2015 Michelle Quintana rated it liked it
The only complaint is that this book is too short. It kept me in suspense but did shed some light on some things that happen in the first book. The book has a good cliffhanger but it also raised more questions about the series. I really liked Sammia and Mal, they were just a couple that you really root for to make it through anything. The story does give an insight into what is trying to destroy Arcadia. It also makes me curious about Gary, who gets his start in this book and continues into the ...more
Lindy Lu Reviews
May 10, 2016 Lindy Lu Reviews rated it it was amazing
This was an exciting new world with exciting people. This story is like an adventure, a team of Indianna Jones's meets aliens. They are on the verge to discover a new portal only what they discover is a little more than they bargained for.
Sami and Mal were exciting and the love they shared could be felt as you were reading. They had some rocky roads before them though. They woke up to utter chaos in their camp after having a tremendous find. Now on the run from crazies they can't see, they have
Aug 29, 2016 Jennifer rated it really liked it
The story sets the scene rather well taking place 115 years in the past. The plot is fairly dark fantasy and has good, but sad twists. The novella is a good length and gives much needed details to pull and draw he reader in a make them want to know more about the series.
Soraya12
Soraya12 rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2015
Edgar
Edgar rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Michelle
Jul 19, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Loved it!!
Micaela
Micaela rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2015
Maya
Maya rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2015
Erin
Erin rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
May 07, 2015
Jimena Cuenca
Jimena Cuenca rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2015
Meri Dwyer
Meri Dwyer rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
M.
M. rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2015
Aviar Savijon
Aviar Savijon rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Jen Lemons
Jen Lemons rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Fiery Reads
Fiery Reads rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Kay rated it it was ok
Nov 24, 2015
The Fall of Arcadia ARCs 1 4 Feb 13, 2015 08:17PM
  • The 2016 Republican Presidential Candidates Coloring and Activity Book
  • Merrill's Marauders: The Untold Story of Unit Galahad and the Toughest Special Forces Mission of World War II
  • The Super-Smelly Moldy Blob (Olive & Beatrix #2)
  • Eyes Wide Open 2015: The Year’s Best (and Worst) Movies
  • Live At Five
  • Magic Wand Ranch
  • Doomed City
  • The Sword and Scabbard: Thieves and Thugs and the Bloody Massacre in Boston
  • Tiny Dog
  • Never Flirt with Puppy Killers: And Other Better Book Titles
  • Suburban Zombie High
  • Revelations (Marked, #2)
  • The Difference Between Women and Men
  • The Dawn of Mars
  • Deuce (Vortex, #3)
  • The Art of the Locomotive
  • Mom's the Word: Silent No More
  • Hidden Warships: Finding World War II's Abandoned, Sunk, and Preserved Warships
I always knew creative arts were my calling but not in a million years did I think I would become an author. With a background in fashion design I thought I would follow that path. But one day, out of the blue, I had an idea for a book. One page turned into ten pages, ten pages turned into a hundred, and before I knew, my first novel, The Prophecy of Arcadia, was born.

I live in Florida with my hus
More about M.H. Soars...

Arcadian Wars (2 books)
  • The Prophecy of Arcadia (Arcadian Wars, #1)
  • The Phoenix Shadow (Arcadian Wars, #2)