Start by marking “Her Pregnancy Surprise” as Want to Read:
Her Pregnancy Surprise

Her Pregnancy Surprise

From playboy to parent!Watching her tiny daughter sleeping cradled in her arms, Grace knows she would do anything for her. Even if it means meeting with the man who broke Grace's heart--the man who doesn't even know he has a child....Danny Carson is Grace's former boss, and he's as gorgeous and brooding as ever. Little does he realize a business trip that turned into a whi ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Romance, #3981, 184 pages
Published October 9th 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Her Pregnancy Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Pregnancy Surprise

Susan
Apr 16, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it
Good book, though the blurb isn't entirely accurate. Grace was away on a business trip with Danny and did very well on her first efforts with a new account for the investment firm. She liked what she was doing and found herself attracted to Danny who is also the CEO of the business. On that last night, after admitting that they liked each other, they gave into the attraction. Danny had to go off on a week of travel and while he was gone began to have second thoughts and worry that he had been pl ...more
Yona
Jul 28, 2012 Yona rated it really liked it
Kobie
Jan 07, 2016 Kobie rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
wow, the child care attitudes are so 1950s that I checked the copyright date. 2007, shockingly. not sure why I am still reading this at 44%. I did enjoy the setup, but now it just seems silly. at least it is well written and edited!
DNF at 50% because I don't care what happens. In defense of the book, I did like Grace. She was honest and strong.
Joy
Jan 14, 2011 Joy rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
EO sexes up employee and metamorphizes into a prick when she tells him she's pregnant. Fast-forward until she shows up with a 6-month-old baby and he decides he wants to be a father after all--but that requires him facing up to his past and the heroine being Practically Perfect in Every Way, which she is consistently throughout the book. Not bad for what it is.
Tia
May 29, 2013 Tia rated it liked it
I read this novel a long time ago now and I just read it again. While I think the novel is good, I just can't feel all the emotions this novel presents. I can't overcome feeling like the hero was the worlds biggest asshole.
Tasha
Jun 21, 2013 Tasha rated it really liked it
The beginning seemed a bit quick but I still loved it none-the-less it was a great story to read. The end I really wanted to know what would be Next???
Dorel
Dec 01, 2012 Dorel rated it liked it

I didn't like how Danny treated Grace when told him she was pregnant. I thought the scenes between Danny & Sarah were touching. This was just ok to read.
Sarah rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2014
Elsa Lushine
Elsa Lushine rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
Debra Chisolm
Debra Chisolm rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Kayla
Kayla rated it it was ok
Apr 06, 2011
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Alexa Medea
Alexa Medea rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Melissah
Melissah rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2011
Laura rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2013
Shaundra
Shaundra rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2012
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2013
Vickie Fisher
Vickie Fisher rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2013
Dmp88
Dmp88 rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2012
Katya_Mee
Katya_Mee rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2012
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
Divine
Divine rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Rach Roberts
Rach Roberts rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Kacie Metcalf
Kacie Metcalf rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2014
Kelli Overway
Kelli Overway rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Meghan
Meghan rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
  • Waiting for Baby
  • Top-Notch Surgeon, Pregnant Nurse
  • Vegas Pregnancy Surprise
  • The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge (Harlequin Presents, #2690)
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Illegitimate Heirs #6)
  • Her Best Friend's Brother
  • His Pregnant Housekeeper
  • Whose Baby?
  • Rich Man's Fake Fiancee (The Landis Brothers, #1)
  • The Cowboy Lawman (Cooper Creek, #5)
Good morning! It's a beautiful sunny beginning to the day here in Western, Pennsylvania. I'm working on my 54th book. 54th! I'm very excited about that.

I've written some fun things ... those are the Silhouette Romance titles. I especially liked SNOWBOUND BABY which was book 3 of the Bryant Baby Bonanza series which also included BABY BEFORE BUSINESS and PRINCE BABY. But my favorites for Silhouette
More about Susan Meier...