Start by marking “Her Pregnancy Surprise” as Want to Read:
Her Pregnancy Surprise

Her Pregnancy Surprise

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  109 ratings  ·  7 reviews
From playboy to parent!Watching her tiny daughter sleeping cradled in her arms, Grace knows she would do anything for her. Even if it means meeting with the man who broke Grace's heart--the man who doesn't even know he has a child....

Danny Carson is Grace's former boss, and he's as gorgeous and brooding as ever. Little does he realize a business trip that turned into a whi
Paperback, Harlequin Romance, #3981, 184 pages
Published October 9th 2007 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Her Pregnancy Surprise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Pregnancy Surprise

Never Let You Go by Sabrina DevonshireHaving My Baby by Theresa RaganSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecThe Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Maya BanksSmooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
Baby-Topia
79th out of 88 books — 56 voters
Their Miracle Twins by Nikki LoganThe Tycoon's Instant Family by Caroline AndersonInherited by Nicola MarshRescued by Trish WylieBaby Twins by Teresa Carpenter
Harlequin's Baby on Board
6th out of 26 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Susan
Good book, though the blurb isn't entirely accurate. Grace was away on a business trip with Danny and did very well on her first efforts with a new account for the investment firm. She liked what she was doing and found herself attracted to Danny who is also the CEO of the business. On that last night, after admitting that they liked each other, they gave into the attraction. Danny had to go off on a week of travel and while he was gone began to have second thoughts and worry that he had been pl ...more
Yona
Joy
Jan 14, 2011 Joy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: romance
EO sexes up employee and metamorphizes into a prick when she tells him she's pregnant. Fast-forward until she shows up with a 6-month-old baby and he decides he wants to be a father after all--but that requires him facing up to his past and the heroine being Practically Perfect in Every Way, which she is consistently throughout the book. Not bad for what it is.
Tia
I read this novel a long time ago now and I just read it again. While I think the novel is good, I just can't feel all the emotions this novel presents. I can't overcome feeling like the hero was the worlds biggest asshole.
Dorel

I didn't like how Danny treated Grace when told him she was pregnant. I thought the scenes between Danny & Sarah were touching. This was just ok to read.
Tasha
The beginning seemed a bit quick but I still loved it none-the-less it was a great story to read. The end I really wanted to know what would be Next???
Jenny
To be fair I couldn't even finish it I skipped lots of parts and it didn't hold my interest.
Jojo Clear
Jojo Clear marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Beverly
Beverly marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Morayma
Morayma marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Layla Resende
Layla Resende marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Asifimbothered
Asifimbothered marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Sian
Sian marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Judith
Judith marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Chandlar
Chandlar marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Jolisa Sampey
Jolisa Sampey marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Amy Johnson
Amy Johnson marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Alissa
Alissa marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Boardroom Baby Surprise
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Her Baby, His Proposal
  • Pregnant with the Billionaire's Baby
  • The Billionaire's Unexpected Heir (Silhouette Desire, #1972)
  • Expecting Royal Twins!
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
  • Bought For Her Baby
  • The Greek Billionaire's Baby Revenge (Harlequin Presents, #2690)
  • The Fourth Child
  • Jemima's Secret (Secretly Pregnant…Conveniently Wed, #1)
  • The Sarantos Secret Baby
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby  (Silhouette Desire, #1338)
  • A Baby For Emily (Silhouette Special Edition #1466)
  • Ruthless Billionaire, Forbidden Baby
Good morning! It's a beautiful sunny beginning to the day here in Western, Pennsylvania. I'm working on my 54th book. 54th! I'm very excited about that.

I've written some fun things ... those are the Silhouette Romance titles. I especially liked SNOWBOUND BABY which was book 3 of the Bryant Baby Bonanza series which also included BABY BEFORE BUSINESS and PRINCE BABY. But my favorites for Silhouette
More about Susan Meier...
Her Summer with the Marine (The Donovan Brothers, #1) The Tycoon's Secret Daughter Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins Maid in Montana Baby on the Ranch