Start by marking “Digging Up Trouble (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Digging Up Trouble (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #5)

Digging Up Trouble (Lady Priscilla Flanders and Sir Neville Hathaway #5)

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
SHADOWS OF THE PAST — Beneath the fields of Sir Neville's estate lie the bones of ancient Roman soldiers...and much more recent remains that are a mystery to the scholars who dig and delve upon his lands. The unpleasant discovery leads Neville and Priscilla to think twice about their plan to celebrate the happiest day of their lives with their family and dearest friends in ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 256 pages
Published March 1st 2004 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Digging Up Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Digging Up Trouble

Susan
Good story, though a bit slow for me. The romantic interactions between the hero and heroine was sweet and the other characters were interesting.

I noticed, after I already started reading, that this is book 5 in a series. There were some things which happened 'off stage' as it were (probably covered in the previous books), but it didn't interfere with the story and I was able to following along easily.

This was an OK book for me, but it could be read in an afternoon if you are looking for somethi
Shauna
I like this series of books which is ongoing about a couple that fall in love and get engaged. It's not just about the romance though. In every book the Pris and Neville have to solve a murder so there is a little bit more excitment than just a regular old romance. The problem with the last couple of books is that they haven't really grabbed my attention so they took a while for me to get through. I think a book is not really good unless I cant' put it down.
Nh
Nh added it
May 21, 2015
k
k added it
Nov 15, 2014
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
KU2
KU2 added it
Feb 12, 2015
Kristin Kinman
Kristin Kinman marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Soph
Soph marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Nicole D.
Nicole D. marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2011
Mandy
Mandy added it
Aug 28, 2010
Jaimey
Jaimey marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2008
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 18, 2008
Please note, this author also writes under the name J.A. Ferguson, Jocelyn Kelley and Rebecca North.
More about Jo Ann Ferguson...

Lady Priscilla Flanders and Sir Neville Hathaway (6 books)
  • A Rather Necessary End (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #1)
  • Grave Intentions (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #2)
  • Faire Game (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #3)
  • The Greatest Possible Mischief (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #4)
  • The Wedding Caper (Flanders and Hathaway Capers, #6)
A Christmas Bride Mistletoe Kittens A Valentine Waltz A Primrose Wedding (The Dunsworthy Brides, #2) Sybill (The Foxbridge Legacy, #1)