Start by marking “Lucius (Luna Lodge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lucius (Luna Lodge, #3)

Lucius (Luna Lodge #3)

Hannah knew taking a job with the genetically engineered hybrids of Luna Lodge would be interesting. Unfortunately for her, the revelation of the hybrids’ true nature to the world and attacks by their creators, the Horatius Group, have left her living at a compound that really doesn’t need a party planner anymore.

Faced with the loss of her job, she comforts herself by try
Published (first published June 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lucius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucius

Katrina
Jun 27, 2014 Katrina rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2* - please be advised of mild spoilers

Lucius is the third book in the Lunar Lodge series and the third book that I have read. While I was willing to give this series a go, unfortunately, for me this book became the end of that road. Beside the fact that this series is really quite formulaic, the characters are losing all of the credibility and any appeal that they had. There are also certain trends and turns that I just don’t have any more tolerance for. Here are some of them:

Excessive moaning
Jenn Herrick
what a good series i hope it keeps going the characters worked well very funny. . keep going Ms Stevens I'd like to hear about Apollo.
Mollie
Nov 17, 2016 Mollie rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Laurie
Oct 03, 2016 Laurie rated it really liked it
I was really getting into this one and then, BAM, it was over. I could handle longer....;)
Cheesecake
Lucius and Hannah. Hannah is in charge of organizing social events etc on the 'compound'. I liked her character and was rooting for her and looking forward to Lucius finding his love in her. But Lucius is an idiot. He is obsessed with his mate equaling his sense of smell. He admires Hannah. He lusts after Hannah. He daydreams about Hannah. But he can't smell if she is vestal and therefore will not pursue a relationship with her... until she punches him in the nose. (loved that!!!) (view spoiler) ...more
Ani's  Reviews
Jun 17, 2014 Ani's Reviews rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven't done this review before on Madison Stevens books because I read some of her books before I started with this reviewing.

Like every book I read from this author it just leaves me wanting more. I look forward to reading the next book in this series. I love the story and the writing. I love everything. This is definitely my kind of book and I can't wait to read the other books from this author. I can't say much about this book because I just love it and I can't describe with word what this
Kim
Sep 17, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Frustrating, exciting and hot

Well this is another good story in the Luna Lodge series. I have enjoyed each book and look forward to more in the future. Even though these books are reminiscent of Laurann Dohner's New Species series, Madison Stevens is making her own name in this genre. Well worth reading.
Connie
Nov 02, 2014 Connie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Loved it! Maybe not as much as the first two but was still a great read. Storyline was suspenseful, intriguing and steamy. Loved the chemistry between Hannah and Lucius. A mate seemly sneaks upon Lucius because he's so involved in security and never wanted one. Definitely twists and turns in this one that kept the suspense up. Would recommend.
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
May 24, 2015 ♥ Suger Honey ♥ rated it really liked it
4 stars really enjoyed this book if you can get past the ,,,,it's like new species it's defiantly better than book 1 (sol hate that book cover)
Hannah and lucius where good together enjoyable read I have to admit it's my favourite so far

I'am not sure about the next book Rachel and Marius those are my least favourite characters in all three books so far but I will have to read it to find out
Kathryn
Jun 09, 2014 Kathryn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! This series is getting better and better. I am so interested in finding out what happens next. I absolutely love when I find books/series that keep me interested. Kudos to Ms. Stevens on this fantastic new series. Looking forward to Marius when it comes out.
Rochelle
Dec 31, 2014 Rochelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I really loved this book. I was really looking forward to Lucius and Hannah's story, it's my favourite of this series so far and I can't wait to read book 4!
Silv
Jun 22, 2014 Silv rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison Stevens is kicking ass and taking names with this series. Keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for aug for the next release.
Kathy
Jun 27, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I thought this ended a bit abruptly, the next is due out in August and I am looking forward to it. I hope it picks up where this one left off since there were many things left open.
Michele bookloverforever
when you sense your mate by smelling pheromones having a chip blocking them puts a crimp in your love life. luckily, through an accident, the chip is discovered.
Crystal Leclair
Crystal Leclair rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2014
Vicki Latta
Vicki Latta rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Tiffani
Tiffani rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Jrzimmerman
Jrzimmerman rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Colleen
Colleen rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Vanina
Vanina rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2016
Alana
Alana rated it liked it
May 04, 2015
Wen D'
Wen D' rated it it was ok
Nov 20, 2015
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
May 06, 2015
Sarah Radtke
Sarah Radtke rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Angie Byrne
Angie Byrne rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Kay
Kay rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2015
Kaky
Kaky rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
LONA PRIDGEN
LONA PRIDGEN rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
  • Monroe (Skin Walkers, #7)
  • A Santini in Love (The Santinis, #6)
  • Crossroads  (Full Circle, #2)
  • Engulf (New World, #5)
  • Legal Seduction
  • The Fifth Day
  • Poetry Man
  • The Dark King (Atlantean's Quest #5)
  • A Perfect Fit
  • The Taming of Katrina (Chevalier Men #3)
  • Just Add Water (A dystopian romantic fantasy)
  • Broken
  • Her Russian Brute: 50 Loving States, Idaho
  • Wolf (Wolf River, #1)
  • Rough in the Saddle (Sterling Brothers, #1)
  • On a Rogue Planet (The Phoenix Adventures, #3)
  • Juneau Heat (Urban Heat, #1)
  • Sultry Pleasure
Madison currently lives with her husband and two children in the Valley of the Sun. Phoenix, Arizona. After leaving the frozen tundra of the north, Madison was more surprised than anyone with how much she has enjoyed living in the desert. Seeing as she had stated on more than one occasion how much she hated the heat, it was an odd move. But it seemed her hatred for sub-zero temps and ice, or ...more
More about Madison Stevens...

Luna Lodge (10 books)
  • Sol (Luna Lodge, #1)
  • Titus (Luna Lodge, #2)
  • Marius (Luna Lodge, #4)
  • Apollo (Luna Lodge #5)
  • Remus (Luna Lodge #6)
  • Justus (Luna Lodge, #7)
  • Zeno (Luna Lodge, #8)
  • Varius (Luna Lodge, #9)
  • Servius (Luna Lodge, #10)