Start by marking “At Your Command” as Want to Read:
At Your Command

At Your Command

The Few. The Proud. The Married. U.S. Marine Zachariah Clark spent his last furlough between the sheets with voluptuous socialite Becky Owensa steamy week he never wanted to end. So he proposed. They secretly said their "I do's" and Zachariah shipped out on an eighteen-month tour.

Stateside again, nursing serious war wounds, Zach begins a tough new mission: getting to know
Published January 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published January 12th 2007)

Buggy
Opening Line: " Marine Corps Captain Zachariah Clark was so tuckered out he could barely put on his uniform, much less speed up the process."

This was a pretty good Harlequin Blaze. Not as formulaic as some I’ve read because our couple here does everything backwards. It was fun watching them fumble along, finally getting to know each other after 18 months of marriage (I’ll explain later) However this loses points for the stalker/suspense storyline used to carry the plot along and a heroine descri
EpidermaS
Zaniepokojona tym, że moi kompani od Kaszany pokpili sprawę, sama wzięłam się za wyzwanie przewidziane na II kwartał 2015. Już po kilku pierwszych stronach „Detektywa i dziewczyny” zaczęłam żałować, że wychyliłam się przed szereg. ;)

Chciałabym powiedzieć coś dobrego o tej książce. Naprawdę bym chciała. I może nawet mi się uda, bo dostrzegam jej jedną, ale za to bardzo istotną zaletę – jest stosunkowo krótka. Dzięki temu nie musiałam przedłużać męczarni związanych z czytaniem. Innych plusów brak.
Jennifer Conner
May 06, 2008 Jennifer Conner rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this a lot. Really liked the hero/heroine. Would read other books by her.
Romancing the Book
Apr 29, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Review by Jen:
US Marine Zachariah has a blazing hot affair with Becky before he ships out on a long tour. However, he finds that he doesn't want the affair to end, so they secretly marry just before he leaves. Eighteen months later, he's home, nursing war wounds and getting to know his wife. Things in the bedroom are great, but outside, Julie's life is being threatened and Zach finds he has a new mission to undertake.

At Your Command was an OK book. Nothing about it screams out to me that I need
Angela
May 29, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing
Didn't really think I was going to like it and I loved it definitely be reading more from her
Gail
Dec 29, 2012 Gail rated it it was amazing
Shelves: already-read
i enjoyed this book could not put it down until the end. the characters were great and the actions and dialogue between the two was very good.
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2010
Radia
Radia rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2014
"scareyb"
"scareyb" rated it it was ok
Aug 08, 2010
Danny
Danny rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2009
Dee
Dee rated it liked it
May 30, 2010
Robyn
Robyn rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2013
Doris
Doris rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2008
Saly
Saly rated it it was ok
May 03, 2010
Danielle
Apr 21, 2009 Danielle rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
After the week I had I needed something that didn't make me think.
ReadWriteSnap
ReadWriteSnap rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2013
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2010
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Robin
Robin rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2011
2kasmom
2kasmom rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Caitlyn
Caitlyn rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2016
Lolipuchi
Lolipuchi rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2013
Carla
Carla rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2008
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
May 24, 2008
Dani gwizdala
Dani gwizdala rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2011
Dixie
Dixie rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2012
Vicki Rainieri
Vicki Rainieri rated it liked it
May 15, 2014
Misha
Misha rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Amie
Amie rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Specialist
  • Flyboy
  • Beyond His Control (SEAL, #3)
  • The Right Stuff (Harlequin Blaze, #463) (Uniformly Hot!, #4)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • Ripped!
  • Private Confessions
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • Take on Me (Secret Lives of Daytime Divas, #1)

USA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has earned a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier Awards among many other prizes for both her series and single title books. She was also honored to receive the RT BookR
More about Julie Miller...