Start by marking “French III, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs” as Want to Read:

French III, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs (Pimsleur Comprehensive French #3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  2 reviews
French is an official language in 44 countries. It is spoken by 55 million people in France, 3 million in Belgium, 1.5 million in Switzerland, 6.5 million in Canada, and 5 million in former French + Belgian colonies. It is also an official language of the U.N.

Comprehensive French III includes 30 additional lessons (16 hrs.), plus Readings, which build upon the language ski
Audio CD, 43 pages
Published June 1st 2005 by Pimsleur (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about French III, Comprehensive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about French III, Comprehensive

Tarek Tantawy
I'm actually still at lesson 10 but I tried to listen to lesson 29 and I actually understood everything on there. I don't know how I should feel about that. I was under the impression that French III was a bit more advanced. They don't cover that much ground but what you do learn, you learn quite well- in my opinion.
Roland
A nice ending to the series, but please don't be under the mistaken impression that you'll know French after using these.
Myshkin
Myshkin is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2015
Gabriel
Gabriel marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jim
Jim added it
Jul 15, 2014
Candy
Candy marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Glenn
Glenn marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Vivek Jangir
Vivek Jangir marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Kimberly Smith
Kimberly Smith marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2012
Richyprior Prior
Richyprior Prior is currently reading it
Jun 01, 2011
TyLean Polley
TyLean Polley marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Ēōs
Ēōs marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2011

Pimsleur Comprehensive French (4 books)
  • French I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs
  • French II -  2nd Ed. Rev. Euro (Comprehensive)
  • Pimsleur French Level 5 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs
Pimsleur Spanish Level 1 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Latin American Spanish with Pimsleur Language Programs French I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand French with Pimsleur Language Programs Pimsleur Spanish II Pimsleur German I Comprehensive CDs Italian I, Comprehensive: Learn to Speak and Understand Italian with Pimsleur Language Programs