Start by marking “The Window to My Soul: My Walk with Jesus” as Want to Read:
The Window to My Soul: My Walk with Jesus

The Window to My Soul: My Walk with Jesus

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Window To My Soul is more than a book of inspirational free-style poetry. The author writes of God's love in refreshingly personal language. Here are insights from the teaching of Jesus whose words turned conventional thinking upside-down and brought hope and new life to a troubled world. Included also are reflections on the character and challenges of Job, that patria ...more
Published September 1st 2004 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about The Window to My Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Window to My Soul

Tannia
Oct 10, 2011 Tannia rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-publications
SPANISH BOOK OF DEVOTIONS (the anticipated translation of the English book, The Window to my Soul; My Walk with Jesus (2004 Tate Publishing)

“El Espejo de Mi Alma es una colección extraordinaria y única de oraciones poéticas y meditaciones vivenciales del alma escritas en un tono íntimo, personal y confesional. El lector se podrá identificar con las situaciones cotidianas y las escrituras que sirven de vínculo para el entendimiento y la aceptación de la voluntad de Dios en nuestras vidas.”
—John H
Tannia
Jun 16, 2011 Tannia rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact:
James Branscum, Marketing Representative

Tate Publishing and Enterprises

Phone: (888) 361-9473

E-Mail: james@tatepublishing.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Moving poetry collection portrays author’s walk with Christ

ISERLOHN, Germany – In her inspirational poetry collection, “The Window to My Soul,” author Tannia Ortiz-Lopés poignantly portrays her relationship with Christ through inspirational free-style poetry written in refreshingly personal language.

Ortiz-Lopés—who decid
Tannia
Mar 27, 2011 Tannia rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-publications
An excerpt of John Reid's endorsement of my Spanish.

"El Espejo de mi Alma is a remarkable and unique book, Tannia Ortiz-Lopés has created a spiritual legacy that will live in the hearts of all Christians until the end of time. Taking the Old Testament book of Job as her jumping-off point, Señora Ortiz-Lopés has responded to the philosophical queries raised, verse by verse, with her own prayers and aspirations.

This is a truly wonderful book, radiant, heartfelt, inspiring and insightful, that wil
Mii
This book is a great read!
Irum Zahra
Irum Zahra marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Jorge
Jorge marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Tannia E. Ortiz-Lopés is an author, book reviewer, interviewer, freelancer, and a song writer by profession, a mother by choice, and a wife by the covenant of marriage. She was born in Guayama, Puerto Rico and currently lives in Germany with her husband and two sons. From 1988 until the year 2000 she participated in the following Spanish poetry anthologies published by “El Editor Interamericano” l ...more
More about Tannia E. Ortiz-Lopés...