The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4

The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4 (The Cooper Kids Adventures #1-4)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Softcover set of the first four books in the series, in card sleeve. The titles in the set are: The Door in the Dragon's Throat; Escape from the Island of Aquarius; The Tombs of Anak; Trapped at the Bottom of the Sea.
Published September 1st 1996 by Good News Pub (first published January 1st 1900)

To ask other readers questions about The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4

Kelly José
Yet again, another book from Peretti's series for children. Being an elementary student, I remember being very obsessed with this book, constantly reading it until I finally found out how it all ended.

This is, of course, great for kids, and it has a nice message in it that Frank Peretti always manages to get into his stories without shoving it down your throat.
Harmony
I completely loved these books when I read them. At the time (5th grade?) I hated reading, but these books were really addicting. They were suspenseful and just really exciting! I hear the Peretti books for adults are really terrifying! I honestly haven't worked up enough guts to read one yet.
Lindsey
Jul 20, 2009 Lindsey rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Kids
Recommended to Lindsey by: My Mommy
Shelves: children
Jill Williamson
Review by Jill Williamson

Jay and Lila and their archaeologist father, Dr. Cooper, enter the tombs of Anak in search of a missing coworker. Instead, they stumble onto a village where the people follow a bizarre religion. These Anakim people believe that Anak Ha-Raphah is their god and will destroy them if he becomes angry. And Dr. Cooper’s meddling in the tombs has angered the god. But Dr. Cooper is not afraid. He must discover what became of his coworker and no false religion will stop him.

Peret...more
Amy
I read these as a kid and I literally read one a day. I couldn't put them down. It is filled with adventure. I felt I was there each step of the way. I like how their faith is mixed in through out as well.
Sheryl Helms
Really good. I read them when I was a teen (or maybe older) then re-read them. I have all 6 books. There are some amazing Truths packaged in an exciting, action-packed read.
Fioners
Excellent series for children! It combines adventure, character building, and good 'ol christian values.
David
I loved it as a preteen. A great mix of fiction, faith, and adventure.
Eliana
there will always be one God in my heart that I will serve and worship..♥
Imalea
I read these when I was about 10yo. I loved them!
Megan
my favorite of the series.
Wendy Wasson
Wendy Wasson marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Nia Niania
Nia Niania marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Angel Smith
Angel Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Veronica Johnson
Veronica Johnson marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Melanie Kilsby
Melanie Kilsby marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Candice Kuhlman
Candice Kuhlman marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
FROM HIS WEBSITE:
With more than 12 million novels in print, Frank Peretti is nothing short of a publishing phenomenon and has been called “America’s hottest Christian novelist.”

Peretti is a natural storyteller who, as a youngster in Seattle, regularly gathered the neighborhood children for animated storytelling sessions. After graduating from high school, he began playing banjo with a local blueg...more
More about Frank Peretti...
This Present Darkness (Darkness, #1) Piercing the Darkness (Darkness, #2) The Oath House Monster