Start by marking “The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4” as Want to Read:
The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4

The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4 (The Cooper Kids Adventures #1-4)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  303 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Softcover set of the first four books in the series, in card sleeve. The titles in the set are: The Door in the Dragon's Throat; Escape from the Island of Aquarius; The Tombs of Anak; Trapped at the Bottom of the Sea.
Published September 1st 1996 by Good News Pub (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, #1-4

Gerald
Sep 07, 2015 Gerald rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waw! The door in the Dragon's Throat was beautifully written. My second shot at Frank's work and l found it very taut and engagingly entertaining.The book was not supposed to be funny but I laughed to a point that l was feeling embarrased, hugely because of the author's diction.
The main actor of the book, Dr. Cooper, an archaeologist and his well-trained teenagers were invited to dig away and find what was locked behind a mysterious door hidden deep within a crater located in the vast wilderness
Kelly José
Oct 22, 2008 Kelly José rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens-books
Yet again, another book from Peretti's series for children. Being an elementary student, I remember being very obsessed with this book, constantly reading it until I finally found out how it all ended.

This is, of course, great for kids, and it has a nice message in it that Frank Peretti always manages to get into his stories without shoving it down your throat.
Harmony
May 21, 2008 Harmony rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I completely loved these books when I read them. At the time (5th grade?) I hated reading, but these books were really addicting. They were suspenseful and just really exciting! I hear the Peretti books for adults are really terrifying! I honestly haven't worked up enough guts to read one yet.
Jill Williamson
Nov 20, 2010 Jill Williamson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review by Jill Williamson

Jay and Lila and their archaeologist father, Dr. Cooper, enter the tombs of Anak in search of a missing coworker. Instead, they stumble onto a village where the people follow a bizarre religion. These Anakim people believe that Anak Ha-Raphah is their god and will destroy them if he becomes angry. And Dr. Cooper’s meddling in the tombs has angered the god. But Dr. Cooper is not afraid. He must discover what became of his coworker and no false religion will stop him.

Peret
Icia
Aug 01, 2015 Icia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked these when I was a young (Christian) child; they brought an awesome mixture of adventure and intrigue (the author is good about that)! In fact, I felt very Indiana Jones and archeological with this story (both aspirations of that time), even if I remember nothing about them. End (-)
Teresa Travis
Jan 18, 2015 Teresa Travis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved these books as a child. I have recently started reading Peretti's adult collection. I hope I like them as much as I did these so many years ago.
kristine
Remembered these from when i was a kid. Been meaning to read again.
Selena Swift
Jun 07, 2015 Selena Swift rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a great series.
Amy
Aug 24, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read these as a kid and I literally read one a day. I couldn't put them down. It is filled with adventure. I felt I was there each step of the way. I like how their faith is mixed in through out as well.
Sheryl Helms
Dec 06, 2008 Sheryl Helms rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good. I read them when I was a teen (or maybe older) then re-read them. I have all 6 books. There are some amazing Truths packaged in an exciting, action-packed read.
Fioners
Dec 31, 2007 Fioners rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series for children! It combines adventure, character building, and good 'ol christian values.
David
Aug 16, 2010 David rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it as a preteen. A great mix of fiction, faith, and adventure.
Eliana
Jul 24, 2010 Eliana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
there will always be one God in my heart that I will serve and worship.. ...more
Imalea
Mar 24, 2011 Imalea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read these when I was about 10yo. I loved them!
Megan
Aug 03, 2011 Megan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
my favorite of the series.
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Denise Silva
Denise Silva marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Luwanda
Luwanda marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2016
Anju
Anju marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Galaxy
Galaxy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Laura Miller
Laura Miller rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was amazing
Shahd Msri
Shahd Msri marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jul 05, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Morgan Rawlinson
Morgan Rawlinson rated it it was ok
Jun 26, 2016
Royala Christoph
Royala Christoph rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
  • Winged Raiders of the Desert (Seven Sleepers, #5)
  • Sugar Creek Gang #1-6 Set (Sugar Creek Gang)
  • Little Tim and the Brave Sea Captain
  • Hidden in Time (Livingstone Chronicles, #2)
  • The Bones of Makaidos (Oracles of Fire, #4)
  • My Life as Dinosaur Dental Floss (The Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle, #5)
  • The Conquering Dark (Crown & Key, #3)
  • The Island Keeper
  • Come On, Seabiscuit!
  • Cassidy Jones and Vulcan's Gift (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #2)
  • Resisting Ruby Rose   (Ruby Rose #2)
  • Mandie and the Forbidden Attic (Mandie Books, #4)
FROM HIS WEBSITE:
With more than 12 million novels in print, Frank Peretti is nothing short of a publishing phenomenon and has been called “America’s hottest Christian novelist.”

Peretti is a natural storyteller who, as a youngster in Seattle, regularly gathered the neighborhood children for animated storytelling sessions. After graduating from high school, he began playing banjo with a local blueg
More about Frank E. Peretti...

The Cooper Kids Adventures (8 books)
  • The Door in the Dragon's Throat (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #1)
  • Escape from the Island of Aquarius (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #2)
  • The Tombs of Anak (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #3)
  • Trapped at the Bottom of the Sea (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #4)
  • The Secret of the Desert Stone (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #5)
  • The Deadly Curse of Toco-Rey (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #6)
  • The Legend of Annie Murphy (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #7)
  • Flying Blind (The Cooper Kids Adventures, #8)