Start by marking “Wish You Were Here” as Want to Read:
Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Through letters to her relatives at home, Rosie reveals that her negative feelings about camp gradually change as the weather improves and she makes friends.
Hardcover, 1 page
Published April 15th 1995 by Ideals Publishing Company (first published September 28th 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Wish You Were Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wish You Were Here

Tara O'
Wish you were here by Martina Selway is a lovely book suitable for light reading. I would recommend reading this book to children when the school day is about to come to an end. The book is written in the form of a series of postcards composed by a little girl called Rosie. When Rosie goes on her school camp holiday, she decides to send postcards home to her relative’s daily, informing them about her experiences at camp. At the beginning, Rosie used to write postcards full of the negativity and ...more
Ruth Lyons
It is about a girl named Rosie and her experiences at camp. It is written through a series of letters. The progress from her wanting to. Come to her wishing it would never end. I like the story and would use this book as a first day of school read aloud.
The illustrations are watercolor and very colorful. They help give a picture of what was talked about in the letter. I feel it adds to the story's humorous plot and makes the reader smile.
Don't Forget to Write I Hate Roland Roberts What Can I Write?: Rosie Writes Again So Many Babies Greedyguts