Start by marking “Beach Dreams (The Beach House #3)” as Want to Read:
Beach Dreams (The Beach House #3)

Beach Dreams (The Beach House #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  150 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Following up on Sally John's bestselling Beach House series ("The Beach House" and "Castles in the Sand--"nearly 45,000 in combined sales) is a brand-new Beach House book from veteran Harvest House novelist Trish Perry.

Tiffany LeBoeuf recently lost her mother to cancer. Still grieving, Tiffany seeks rest for her body and soul at a cozy beach house in San Diego. A schedulin...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Beach Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beach Dreams

Angela
This book was so refreshing! A REALISTIC christian romance, which isn't cheesy at all! Well written! Bravo to Trish Perry.
Michelle
Loved this book!

After having read Too Good to be True and The Guy I'm Not Dating, both written by Trish Perry, I was eagerly anticipating the return of her characters. I was thrilled to discover that Jeremy was back, and this time this hot Brit's the hero! I hadn't read the first two books in the beach house series by Sally John, but frankly that didn't matter because the characters in the stories were from Trish's previous series. And let me tell you what I love about her writing. She really kn...more
Melissa Seagraves
I absolutely loved this book! so fun and relatable!
Jan
I found this story rather predictable. I found the characters kinda shallow. Though is was a Christian story, i found that storyline more of a clique than meaningful. It was a quick read, but i was ready for the two weeks at the beach house to end. The ending was exactly as i thought it would be in the first couple of chapters. It wasn't awful, but it was great either.
Julie
I picked this book up on random while at the library one day and I'm now hooked on the Beach series and can't wait to read the others.

It explores the world of many lives intertwined by christian faith and values and ones who still need to discover.

Someone will connect to a character, there's someone for everyone.
Larik
Lovelly and funn!!! Trish showed a perfect father-daughter relationship, I was always very close to my parents and it is a true blessing to drink in their wisdom!!
As for Eve's shenanigans..well I am a firm believer that God always brings the truth out no matter how we hide it.

Julie
I won this book from goodreads. Thank You. I loved this book.
Heidi Strybos
Great third book on the beach house series. However written by a new author in her third of 3 books. So now I need to go back and read Trish Perry's other books so I can get the background on the characters
Victoria Beaulieu
This was an amazing Book. I loved the fact of a girl trying to changing her life and trying to become a christian. I would recommend it to anyone who is into romance.
Stormi (Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!)
After reading Too Good to Be True by Trish I new this one was going to be good and I wasn''t disappointed. I really enjoyed this book, it was a fun read.
Deanna Hansen
Sep 29, 2012 Deanna Hansen rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Deanna by: Becky Dorothy
Shelves: christian, book-club
Our book club selection for Sept./Oct. 2012. Slow starting but picked up the pace and had a great ending!
Stacy Willoughby
loved this book! Makes you feel like you were there, and you fall in love with the characters. amazing
Alison Gracely
It was great revisiting the same beach house where Sally John's stories took place. Great job Trish Perry.
Saralyn
Enjoyed this. Made me laugh out loud a lot.
Sherry
this is absolutely one of my new favorites.
Sheri
Good love story - clean - too much preaching.
Melissa
great book...from beginning to end
Mary
I was not impressed with this book.
Lisa
Jul 08, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read
Beach House series / book three
Amanda
Nov 21, 2011 Amanda is currently reading it
It's....Ok.
Melanie Thorburn
Melanie Thorburn marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Ammermae
Ammermae marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The Guy I'm Not Dating Too Good To Be True The Perfect Blend (Tea with Millicent) Tea for Two (Tea with Millicent) Sunset Beach (The Beach House #4)