Start by marking “Germs, Biological Warfare, Vaccinations: What You Need to Know” as Want to Read:
Germs, Biological Warfare, Vaccinations: What You Need to Know

Germs, Biological Warfare, Vaccinations: What You Need to Know

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The first book to offer simple, natural alternative approaches to preventing and treating diseases caused by biological agents includes a history of biological warfare and an extensive resource guide.
Published July 1st 2003 by Seven Stories Press (first published January 7th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Germs, Biological Warfare, Vaccinations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Germs, Biological Warfare, Vaccinations

Peter Macinnis
Aug 04, 2008 Peter Macinnis rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: nobody
You would do better to inject yourself with bovine waste-products than read this rubbish.

I got ten pages in and noticed that I was gnawing my leg off.
Rudy
My brother gave me this book. I found the facts really interested. What i really like about this book is how it recommends anti-viral diet that can help one fight off diseases.
Ashley Cassidy
Ashley Cassidy marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Travis
Travis added it
Mar 24, 2013
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2012
Omid Mankoo
Omid Mankoo marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Jul 04, 2011
Sylvin
Sylvin added it
Jun 09, 2011
Time magazine called him "The New Mr. Natural." My Generation magazine dubbed him one of the top health gurus in the United States. For over three decades, Gary Null has been one of the foremost advocates of alternative medicine and natural healing.

A multi award-winning journalist and New York Times best-selling author, Dr. Null has written over 70 books on nutrition, self-empowerment and public h
More about Gary Null...
The Vegetarian Handbook: Eating Right for Total Health The Complete Encyclopedia of Natural Healing Gary Null's Ultimate Anti-Aging Program Get Healthy Now!: A Complete Guide to Prevention, Treatment, and Healthy Living The Joy of Juicing: Creative Cooking With Your Juicer; Completely Revised and Updated