Start by marking “The Wind Dancer/Storm Winds” as Want to Read:
The Wind Dancer/Storm Winds

The Wind Dancer/Storm Winds

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  738 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Twice the thrills—in one captivating volume

Published together for the first time, from #1 New York Times best-selling author Iris Johansen comes a gripping pair of historical thrillers that push the boundaries of intrigue, suspense, and danger.

The Wind Dancer

In Renaissance Italy, intrigue is as intricate as carved cathedral doors, but none is so captivating as that surroun
Published January 29th 2008 by Bantam

To ask other readers questions about The Wind Dancer/Storm Winds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wind Dancer/Storm Winds

**Edit: My review is only for Storm Winds, which I read in this double volume for a book club.** I found it pretty....dull. This book has some pretty graphic sexual violence, but it felt as though it was written by a young-adult author. There's probably a better way to express that; I don't mean to trivialize or denounce young adult fiction or it's authors, but the style (IMO) was "juvenile." The romance tropes were very cliche and predictable. The only thing that I did find interesting was the ...more
Anna Mcfadden
The beautiful "The Wind Dancer" is wanted by many in order to claim get power and money. The Andreas family is the rightful owner. But for many people have died in order to try to claim it or protect it. but does The Wind Dancer also helps in healing the souls or destroy them.depends on what side u b wish to look at. I'm glad after 2 years of looking I was able to find the book.
Mind blowing!!

I chose this rating because it was so well written that I couldn't put it down. I finished it in one day,I was so mesmerized by the story I still don't know if I ate or not that day!! I will definitely be purchasing more of her books!
A riveting, awe-inspiring tale. It grabs the reader's attention from the very beginning, too the ending. You find yourself experiencing emotions that you never felt while reading the story.
Two books together. A very good historical fiction read.
One of my favorite romances. Historical with great characters - one of the only romances that I own and can reread.
T.M. Carper
Two excellent historical thrillers!
Ana marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Victoria is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2015
Misty Ruis thompson
Misty Ruis thompson marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Patty Kelley
Patty Kelley marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2015
Ivi marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Carrie marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Patricia marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Alicia marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Olivia marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
mollie lou
mollie lou marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Jo Law
Jo Law marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Carrie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
  • Dead Hunt (Diane Fallon Forensic Investigation #5)
  • The Solomon Effect
  • Mistress of Justice
  • Do No Harm
  • Mortal Evidence: The Forensics Behind Nine Shocking Cases
  • Cure (Jack Stapleton & Laurie Montgomery, #10)
  • Highland Belle (Devereaux Family, #1)
  • Tell Me No Lies
  • The Death List
  • Call After Midnight
  • Wild Hearts
  • Forensic Science of CSI
  • Read It and Weep (Library Lover's Mystery, #4)
  • The Inquisitor's Key (Body Farm #7)
Iris Johansen is a New York Times bestselling author. She began her writing after her children left home for college. She first achieved success in the early 1980s writing category romances. In 1991, Johansen began writing suspense historical romance novels, starting with the publication of The Wind Dancer. In 1996 Johansen switched genres, turning to crime fiction, with which she has had great su ...more
More about Iris Johansen...
The Killing Game (Eve Duncan, #2) The Face Of Deception (Eve Duncan, #1) The Search (Eve Duncan, #3) Eve (Eve, Quinn and Bonnie #1) Body of Lies (Eve Duncan, #4)