Start by marking “El Gran Libro de los Hechizos: The Book of Spells, Spanish Edition” as Want to Read:
El Gran Libro de los Hechizos: The Book of Spells, Spanish Edition

El Gran Libro de los Hechizos: The Book of Spells, Spanish Edition

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  128 ratings  ·  6 reviews
First published in English a few seasons ago, "The Book of Spells" has become one of Barron's top-selling titles. Now in a Spanish translation, it presents 42 enticing, exotic, and sometimes erotic magic spells to help their users prosper at work, at play, or in love. Spells presented here originated in cultures from around the world--in ancient Egypt, among the Druids of ...more
Published February 28th 2002 by Barron''s Educational Series (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about El Gran Libro de los Hechizos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about El Gran Libro de los Hechizos

Dianne
A little gem of a book. I love it. Even if you never try any of the recipe spells, it is fun to read. Has other info on magic numbers, colors, trees , plants etc.Magic signs and symbols . A fun book.
Natalie
Read this for the Dewey Project's 100s. http://deweyproject.tumblr.com/

Holding off on giving it a rating until I can try out one or two spells.

Later... did the Shoon Lore spell which is for money. I did end up finding a twenty on the ground a few days later so I am declaring it a small success.
Huma Rashid
A fun read, I guess, even though I don't believe this stuff.
Sam
This is a good book for beginners, it covers the three most common forms of magic, elemental planetery and zodiac, and is easy to follow. The ingredients are all readily available and will be familiar to most people. A inspirational starting point.
Em
I don't know if I will ever use any of these spells, but I still really enjoy owning this book. It is a beautiful hardcover with wonderful photographs inside it. I got it off Amazon for a penny, plus the shipping. It was a steal.
Dena
Does any of this actually work? The gemstones for the months were all wrong?
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Kimberly gulane
Kimberly gulane marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Jacqueline Abrahams
Jacqueline Abrahams marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Krystle Chandler
Krystle Chandler marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Carosnchz
Carosnchz marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 02, 2014
Michelle Spring
Michelle Spring marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
  • The Only Wiccan Spellbook You'll Ever Need: For Love, Happiness, and Prosperity
  • The Good Spell Book: Love Charms, Magical Cures, and Other Practical Sorcery
  • Crone's Book of Charms & Spells
  • The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells: The Ultimate Reference Book for the Magical Arts
  • How To Be A Wicked Witch: Good Spells, Charms, Potions and Notions for Bad Days
  • Herb Magic for Beginners: Down-To-Earth Enchantments
  • The Spells Bible: The Definitive Guide to Charms and Enchantments
  • Everyday Magic: Spells & Rituals for Modern Living
  • Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation
  • Embracing the Moon: A Witch's Guide to Rituals, Spellcraft and Shadow Work
  • Charms, Spells, and Formulas: For the Making and Use of Gris Gris Bags, Herb Candles, Doll Magic, Incenses, Oils, and Powders
  • Spell Crafts: Creating Magical Objects
  • Solitary Wicca for Life: A Complete Guide to Mastering the Craft on Your Own
  • The Complete Book of Spells, Ceremonies and Magic
Spells & Charms: 52 Charms and Spells to Help Get the Best Out of Life Sortilèges : Charmes, élixirs, philtres pour les ensorceler tous Geheime Zaubersprüche. Positive Hexereien Für Alle Lebenslagen Spells and Charms A Rhyme Come True