Start by marking “The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl, #6)

The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl #6)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  879 ratings  ·  5 reviews
When Elizabeth and her best friend Joan spend half term on a camping trip, Joan is elected Tent Monitor, but as she is afraid of the dark she keeps getting into trouble. Elizabeth plans to help her, and also save another fellow camper from bullies.
Published May 1st 2007 by Hodder Children's Books (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend

Karunya
i love reading
Alysha loomba
i loved this book. It was really good and I would recogmend anybody to read this unless they have grown out of Enid Blytons books!
Namrata
Apr 28, 2014 Namrata marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
good
Vaijayanthi
Jul 30, 2014 Vaijayanthi rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: My friends
Recommended to Vaijayanthi by: myself
What a best friend does when her/his friend is in trouble? This story tells you what. Really interesting and exciting. This shows the true love that every child should have towards her/his best friends.
Suchismita
Aug 11, 2012 Suchismita rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: read by mama,Shruti
Recommended to Suchismita by: My firend Ishita
I liked character of Joan and Elizabith.really this book gave me immence pleassure and imagination.Thank you My school Kerala Smajam library that provide me this book.
Afreen Mohammed yunus
Afreen Mohammed yunus marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Mich
Mich marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Fazleth
Fazleth marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Sancha
Sancha marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
JDD
JDD added it
Dec 10, 2014
Maureen Lubitz
Maureen Lubitz marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Gayathry Jayakrishnan
Gayathry Jayakrishnan marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Sidney
Sidney marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Saloni Handa
Saloni Handa marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Lily
Lily added it
Dec 01, 2014
  • The Naughtiest Girl Is a Monitor (The Naughtiest Girl, #3)
  • The Sixth Form at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #9)
"Anne Digby" is the pseudonym of a popular British children's author, best known for her fourteen-book Trebizon series, set at a large boarding school. In addition to her own Trebizon books, Digby has contributed new volumes to Enid Blyton's Naughtiest Girl series.
More about Anne Digby...
The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret (The Naughtiest Girl, # 5) The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7) Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl! (The Naughtiest Girl, #8) The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9) The Naughtiest Girl Marches On (The Naughtiest Girl, #10)