One Piece, Bd.45 , Ich kann mir vorstellen, wir ihr euch fühlt!

One Piece, Bd.45 , Ich kann mir vorstellen, wir ihr euch fühlt! (One Piece #45)

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  772 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Der Buster Call ist überstanden, Rob Lucci besiegt, die Weltregierung zurückgeschlagen, und die Flying Lamb darf endlich in Frieden ruhen. Doch bevor Ruffy und seine Leute sich wieder auf den Weg machen können, braut sich neues Unheil über Water Seven und der Grand Line zusammen. Einmal mehr wird Ruffy von seiner Vergangenheit eingeholt und muss schmerzlich feststellen, da...more
Published December 31st 2007 by Carlsen Verlag GmbH (first published March 2nd 2007)

Kanti
Oct 09, 2007 Kanti rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everybody!!!
Bikkuri bako (kotak kejut, Jack in the box) memang benar-benar menampilkan kejutan yang sangaaaaat menggemaskan... Ada hal-hal yang terjawab, namun menimbulkan tanda tanya baru.

Kemunculan sepintas dari dua tokoh keren misterius yang ternyata oh ternyata pernah kita kenal sebelumnya, juga mencengangkan...

Dan kali ini, mempertimbangkan tekanan dunia luar (luar komik, luar jepang pun), demi political correctness, Portgas D Ace (dan segenap anggota Kumis Putih tentunya) telah berganti tatoo menjadi...more
Marilag
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno...more
Rana
A few chapters to catch mybreath and a look on Luffy's family. I always thought there was some relation between Luffy and Gol. D. Rogers but would never cross my mind that his grandfather is a marine and his father is a revolutionist. What a strange family with such complicated ties. The story of how Frakny joins the crew is a little bit silly yet funny. The crew is growing and being more famous than ever.
Jeffrey
Having defeated the CP9 and escaped from the World Government forces, the Straw Hat Pirates return to Water Seven to figure out what to do next. However, their successes have increased the size of their bounties and draw the attention of, among others, Luffy's family and it turns out there are some surprises when their identities are revealed.

Meanwhile, with the help of Frankie, construction begins on their new ship. Will it be as good as the Merry Go and will they find a regular carpenter to b...more
Sarah Lu
Joe Storm
It's really fun when Ruffy meets his grandpa! I was laughing so much!!
Morrosseth
I'm glad I started reading this series, I was skeptical at first because I'd only seen clips of the anime and it looks silly and nonsensical to me, but I ended up hooked by the first volume. This one had me laughing out loud so hard I almost cried. I knew they were going to have Franky join their crew and he's one of my favorite characters next to Luffy and Zolo.
Dru
I've read this before, but on a re-read I realized how much I love this volume. Garp and Dragon get properly introduced; Ace confronts the Blackbeard pirates; Shanks and Whitebeard drinking together; Koby's return; Usopp rejoins the crew; Franky joins the crew. All right after the amazing end of Water Seven.
Imansoe
Nov 26, 2007 Imansoe rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ketawa ketiwi
Shelves: manga, comic
Awalnya ngga terlalu tertarik baca komik ini. Bentuk tokohnya aneh2.. ada yg melarlah, ada yg idung panjang.

Tp setelah mencoba membacanya komik perkomik, ternyata kisahnya seru banget. Dah gitu kocak abis tingkah lakunya..
Walhasil komik ini jd salah satu favorit yg wajib ditunggu saban bulan komik barunya.
Joy
This is mostly wrap up for the excellent Water 7 arc, but somehow it manages to be fantastic in its own right, too. There's lots of humor, great character moments, and some wowza revelations. I am very impressed by Oda's ability to use details from hundreds of chapters back. Great volume.
Logan
One Piece 45 is more of a relaxed volume.I really enjoyed it.This one answers some questions on the mysteries of One Piece,and we get to see some old characters we haven't seen in ages!The Straw Hats also become known all around the world in this volume.:)
Susan
At the beginning of this arc, I never would have picked Frankie as the character they would take with them. I think I'm actually more interested in what Ace is up to than what Luffy's doing.
Ashley Sigler
The perfect end to a perfect arc! Meeting Coby and the other guy (Helmeppo) along with bringing in Luffy's grandfather and setting up a new arc with the fight between Blackbeard and Ace!
Anna
Wrapping up WaterSeven story with StrawHat crew & vessel changes, some random hilarity and Kami-Enel "fairy vEarth" adventures on the chapter break pages
Eka
ehehehe.... hehehehe.... hehehehe....

hehehehe... hehehe..
hehe..

hidup pandaman!!! (dooooooooong!!!)

Timothy
The conclusion to the longest arc (so far) of the One Piece series.

But it's still going on strong.
S. J.
Jul 01, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 24 Oktober 2007.
Grace
KOBYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ五十九
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
208650