Start by marking “The Big Book Of Kids' Knits: 50 Designs For Babies And Toddlers” as Want to Read:
The Big Book Of Kids' Knits: 50 Designs For Babies And Toddlers

The Big Book Of Kids' Knits: 50 Designs For Babies And Toddlers

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Choose from a huge range of irresistible designs including everything from cashmere bootees and a pirate sweater to the heavenly starlight blanket to help your little treasure dream the night away. As well as cosy clothing, great ideas for decorating the nursery are also provided.
Published August 15th 2007 by Hamlyn (UK)

To ask other readers questions about The Big Book Of Kids' Knits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big Book Of Kids' Knits

Kathryn
One of the nicest knitting books for babies and toddlers I've seen. I love the pink cotton lace edged sweater I made from one of the patterns, and I'm working on a puppet theatre. There are many more projects I would also love to tackle.
Rebecca
This book is great for midlevel knitters. Lots of fun ideas and most of all a great cat and dog face for intarsia.
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne added it
Jun 01, 2013
Mar Navarro
Mar Navarro marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Arunima Dey
Arunima Dey marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Carly
Carly added it
Jan 29, 2012
Pauline
Pauline marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2010
Knitted Toys 50 Baby Bootees to Knit Adorable Knits For Tiny Tots Nursery Knits: 25 Easy-Knit Designs for Clothes, Toys and Decorations Animal Knits: 26 Fun Handknits for Children and Toddlers