Start by marking “Fodor's Germany 2002: The Guide for All Budgets, Updated Every Year, with a Pullout Map and Color Photos (Fodor's Gold Guides)” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Hotel and restaurant choices for all budgets, with reviews that convey why each place is special and provide important information such as facilities, addresses, and Web sites.Great descriptions of all the sights, plus shopping, nightlife, outdoor fun, and side trips.

Historical background, walking tours, and unique itineraries, plus dozens of maps.

Expanded "Smart Travel Ti
Published December 3rd 2002 by Fodor's (first published January 12th 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's Germany 2002, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's Germany 2002

Chris Scherer
Fodor's Travel. (2014). Germany. New York: Random House LLC.

Citation by: Chris Scherer

Type of Reference: Geographical Reference

Call Number: 914.3

Content/Scope: This is a travel book for Germany. It can be used by people traveling to Germany and wanting to know the sites, hotels, restaurants, etc. for the area they are traveling to.

Accuracy/Authority/Bias: Fodor's is the most well respected travel book publisher in the US. They have been publishing books for over 75 years and use a team of writer
Cyndi Beane-Henry
Having travelled extensively about Germany in the late '70's and early '80's, I wanted to get a look at what a travel guide regarding this country looked like today. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much more eclectic it has become in 30 years!

Covering everything from beer houses to wine country, and romance to fairy-tale, this guide is unique and thorough! It covers the best markets, restaurants, places to stay, and of course, the best and must places to see! From the small child to the el
Dee Renee  Chesnut
I chose to pack Fodor's Germanybecause this guide had information about places not mentioned in Rick Steves' Germany 2013. My husband and I were on Trafalgar Tour's Cost Saver, Highlights of Germany for two weeks plus we visited Speyer on our own.

I used this book every day of our trip.
Oriana
Oct 20, 2009 Oriana marked it as dabbling  ·  review of another edition
Am I really going to Germany this fall? We'll see, but I fucking hope so.
Irenka
Helped us out a lot before our travels to Duetschland.
Alison
Alison is currently reading it
Jun 04, 2015
Alicia Staz
Alicia Staz is currently reading it
May 26, 2015
Ruth Richardson
Ruth Richardson marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Nancy Ronan
Nancy Ronan marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Philippe
Philippe is currently reading it
Mar 22, 2015
Nathan Urbaniak
Nathan Urbaniak marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Carol
Carol is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2014
Angela Turner
Angela Turner marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Aimee
Aimee added it
Sep 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's London 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2013 Fodor's Ireland 2011