Start by marking “All Fall Down” as Want to Read:
All Fall Down

All Fall Down

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1,230 ratings  ·  65 reviews
Melanie May, a small-town cop hungry for the big time, risks her career to convince a troubled FBI profiler of the identity of a serial killer, only to realize that the profile she's created fits someone in her own life -- and that the killer won't stop...until all fall down.
Published September 1st 2005 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about All Fall Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Fall Down

The Fall of the House of Usher and Other Tales by Edgar Allan PoeEmpire Falls by Richard RussoThings Fall Apart by Chinua AchebeSnow Falling on Cedars by David GutersonFalling Angels by Tracy Chevalier
Falling and Felling
175th out of 187 books — 39 voters
Red by Erica SpindlerFortune by Erica SpindlerBone Cold by Erica SpindlerCopycat by Erica SpindlerForbidden Fruit by Erica Spindler
Best Of Erica Spindler
8th out of 10 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Louise
Now this was a chilling, terrifying and engrossing read!

From cover:

"Men are dying unexpectedly in Charlotte, North Carolina-all victims of bizarre accidents. No one will call these deaths murder.

No one except small-town cop Melanie May. She sees the pattern: a serial killer targeting men who have slipped through the fingers of justice. Alone with her awful certainty, Melanie risks her career to convince Connor Parks, a troubled FBI profiler, that she's right.

Suddenly Melanie is in the limelight,
Kristi
Really good mystery/thriller. I have enjoyed all of Erica Spindlers books.

Melanie is the main character who is a police officer in a small town. She starts finding similarities in the deaths of men who have gotten off on technicalities. Kind of like the show Dexter. Some good twists in the story. All in all I really enjoyed this one.
Ferne
To date, this will be listed as my favorite Erica Spindler title. Plot turns to keep the reader guessing until the very last chapter! Excellent!!
Jess
I gave this one 3.5 stars. This is my first book by Spindler and I read it for a BOTM. I can't really give a synopsis of this book because I feel there is too much going on and I'm afraid of giving away some spoilers. The ending sort of hit me upside the head, I never guessed what was really going on. I actually felt like a part of the ending was so out of the blue that it was hard for me to believe.

I think what I liked most about the book was the character development. Each character had a fles
Matty
Another great mystery thriller by Erica Spindler. Her books never disappoint. There were a lot of twists and turns and I kept jumping between the three main suspects in trying to figure out who the culprit was. Well written and a quick, enjoyable read. I was slightly disappointed in the ending, but other than that it was great.
Cath
I'm going to give this 5. Since I read it in french I cannot see flaws in the writing so I'm not grading the quality of the writing.
About the book, it was great, the end a little bit predictable to be honest but I spend the entire Monday wishing I was home just to read it!
Donna
Such a good book! This is the first one of Erica's books I have read, and it was soooo good. Even though I thought I had figured it out, I was surprised at the end. Talk about a twist! I would recommend this to anyone who likes thrillers and suspenseful novels.
Darren
This book has very satisfying ending but I found myself contemplating dropping it several times. I enjoyed how many character perspectives are woven together but in hindsight some of these were quite misleading. I found the 'egotistical male' characters and 'patronizing male police officers' characters overdone, especially when played against a capable female police detective always having to prove herself. My biggest problem is the pacing of this book. There are times when much action and story ...more
Marianne Jay
OMG - I loved, loved, loved this book. It was so engrossing. It did keep me guessing - I definitely thought things were going to end differently.

If you like suspense/thriller books - this should be on your must read list.
Aileen

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Had my suspicions, kept doubting and re-thinking, exactly what a good book should do. Even had a few chuckles!
Kelly
This was the first of her books that I read and it got me hooked! Never wanted to put the book down once I got started.
Kellie
This was a great book. I liked it because it took place in Charlotte AND it was loaded with twists and turns. Great Suspense.
Billie
I had previously read this and did not intially realize it. It was so good I read it through a second time!
Laura Beasley
Good book. First one I have read by her and now I want to read another one.
Shannan Henry
i loved this book. it's probably my favorite by this author.
Elizabeth
Really liked this book. Very suspensful and keeps you reading.
Steve
Vicki Tyley
Great from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Emily
Melanie May is a small-town cop with dreams of being bigger, and Connor Parks is an FBI profiler on his way down. They meet investigating the case of a local golden girl, and form a mutual respect. When Melanie discovers a fatal rash of apparent accidents happening to local men, she notices that all of them were abusers and batterers. Connor is the only one who believes her theory that they might have a serial killer on the loose.
This book read like an extended, more intimate and detailed episod
Quillracer
Okay, first of the synopsis attached to this book is not the syopsis for this book, it is for Watch Me Die by this same author.

The back cover blurb for this novel reads: Men are dying unexpectedly in Charlotte, North Carolina - all victims of bizarre accidents. No wone will call these deaths murder.
No on except small-town cop Melanie May. She sees the pattern: a serial killer targeting men who have slipped through the fingers of justice. Alone with her awful certainty, Melanie risks her career t
Isabelle
Ik heb enorm genoten van dit boek. Het is niet echt een thriller, maar in ieder geval ben je als lezer tot op het einde op zoek naar de dader. En ik was toch wel verrast op het einde. Ik vond het wel leuk dat er niet alleen aandacht werd geschonken aan Melanie, maar ook aan haar zusjes. Het boek leest vlot en je bent ook heel snel in het verhaal, dus zeker en vast een aanrader.
Nicole Gozdek
Es hat ein bisschen gedauert, bis ich in diesen Krimi gefunden habe, aber danach hat mich "All Fall Down" - auf Deutsch "Der Tod kommt lautlos" - von Erica Spindler gepackt. Die Hauptfigur Melanie May, eine junge Polizistin und alleinerziehende Mutter, die aktuell einen Sorgerechtsstreit mit ihrem Exmann durchmacht, bekommt in ihrem ersten Mordfall Hilfe von dem FBI-Agenten Connor Parks. Beide werden von Gespenstern aus ihrer Vergangenheit geplagt, haben problematische Familien und kommen sich s ...more
Motunrayo
Sheila
Once again I've found I really enjoyed the author's story. It is convoluted for sure and will lead the reader in several different directions. Fortunately, I did NOT figure out the culprit until the very end. Not even a clue actually. So, mystery lovers can take heart. There is a good mix of many stories involved, a satisfactory ending with the mystery solved.
Arooba Saif
This was the best novel. A blend of love story, crime, mystery and many more. This is Erica Spindler's best ever novel <3
Farshana Sihab
Phew! That was one roller coaster ride , true I guessed the killer as soon as she was introduced but climax shook me to the core!
Brilliant plot n exactly " all fall down"
Debra
Aug 12, 2014 Debra added it
very good
Brooke
I didn't like this book in the beginning -- the triplets' relationship was annoying & sappy, and it just seemed to be not well written in the first 100 pages or so. The over-all plot turned out to be good and kept me guessing (though my #1 suspect was right, Spindler did a good job making the reader confused as to who the Dark Angel killer really is). I would still recommend this book for an easy murder-mystery.
Joann Downie
It was pretty good, but didnt grab me.
Kathy
Loved it! Saw this book recommended at my library website. It was available as a ebook so I thought I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I'm hooked!
  • She Loves Me Not
  • Hotwire (Maggie O'Dell, #9)
  • Cutting Edge: A Novel of Suspense
  • I'm Watching You (Romantic Suspense, #3)
  • So Close the Hand of Death (Taylor Jackson, #6 )
  • Twice Kissed
  • Hurricane Bay
  • Trust Me (Last Stand Series, #1)
  • The Creeper (Brennan & Esposito, #2)
A New York Times and International bestselling author, Erica Spindler's skill for crafting engrossing plots and compelling characters has earned both critical praise and legions of fans. Her stories have been lauded as “thrill-packed page turners, white- knuckle rides and edge-of-your-seat whodunits.”

Erica loves meeting and interacting with her fans, both in person and online. She has a wicked se
More about Erica Spindler...
See Jane Die (Stacy Killian #1) Last Known Victim (Stacy Killian, #3) Copycat (Kitt Lundgren, #1) Killer Takes All Bone Cold