Start by marking “Scooby-Doo! and the Mummy's Curse (Scooby-Doo! Mysteries, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scooby-Doo! and the Mummy's Curse (Scooby-Doo! Mysteries, #2)

Scooby-Doo! and the Mummy's Curse (Scooby-Doo! Mysteries #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Scooby-Doo and the gang are watching the filming of a new movie, "The Sands of Cairo." A real mummy's tomb, with jewels and treasures, is on the set. When creepy things start happening, the director thinks the mummy's tomb is cursed. It is up to Scooby-Doo to unravel the mummy mystery!
Published November 1st 1998 by Little Apple (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Scooby-Doo! and the Mummy's Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scooby-Doo! and the Mummy's Curse

Dolly
Sep 15, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
We love all things Scooby-Doo, so whenever we find a Scooby-Doo book we haven't read yet at our local library, we just have to borrow it. The stories in the Scooby-Doo! Mysteries series are simple, fun, and we enjoy reading them together.

Right now, our girls really like these short chapter books, but they also like the shorter picture books too. We've read over fifty of these stories, but there are so many more out there...I think we'll be having fun with these stories for years to come.

This ta
Ty O'Brien
Joycetho1
I think that this book was pretty good, if you like a good mystery. I find it interesting that that the author of most of the Scooby-Doo books (James Gelsey)get's worse as he goes on. This book was the 2nd book in the Scooy-Doo series, it had very nice detail. I also read the 7th book in the series, the author seemed like he was rushing to get the book published. I would have to say that the 2nd bok in the series was a lot better than the 7th because the 7th was a lot more sloppy, and less detai ...more
Jazmine Leigh
Awesome book

It took me 1day to read this book I read till chapter 3 on the bus. then finished the book at school.
Stephanie Miranda
I remember having this book as a little kid and loving it so much I would read it over and over again. Somehow I either lost it or gave it to my baby cousins. I'm not sure which. This book is a great read for children. It used to keep me captivated every time I read it from the beginning to the end. I loved it so much maybe one day I will buy the whole series and read it. :)
Melissa Micheals anglim
Melissa Micheals anglim marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
val carson
val carson marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Abraham Gtz
Abraham Gtz marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Gabrielle.Brigley
Gabrielle.Brigley marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Nicole Stephenson
Nicole Stephenson marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jackie L
Jackie L marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Rachelolivia
Rachelolivia marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Sayvion Turner
Sayvion Turner marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Brian Barnett
Brian Barnett marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Simona
Simona added it
Apr 26, 2015
Layla Shull
Layla Shull marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Demetrius
Demetrius marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Scooby Doo and the Weird Water Park
  • Ruby's Beauty Shop
  • Attack Of The Sugar Plum Fairies
  • Ivan the Terrier
  • The Evil Elves (Moongobble and Me #3)
  • The Case of the Great Sled Race (Jigsaw Jones, #8)
  • Jing: King of Bandits Volume 1
  • No Kiss For Mother
  • Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink
  • The Pinstripe Ghost (Ballpark Mysteries #2)
  • Stanley's Christmas Adventure (Flat Stanley, #5)
  • Night in the Haunted Tower (Pokemon Chapter Book #4)
  • Polar Bears On The Path (Animal Ark #37)
  • Howie Monroe and the Doghouse of Doom (Tales From the House of Bunnicula, #3)
  • Bedtime for Mommy
  • Shannon The Ocean Fairy
  • Little Pink Pup

Scooby-Doo! Mysteries (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Zombie's Treasure
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Fairground Phantom
Scooby-Doo! and the Haunted Castle Scooby-Doo! and the Groovy Ghost Scooby-Doo! and the Snow Monster Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Strikeout Scooby-Doo! and the Howling Wolfman