New Avengers / Transformers

New Avengers / Transformers

2.64 of 5 stars 2.64  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Stuart Moore (Wolverine, Punisher X-Mas special) and Tyler Kirkham (X-Men: Phoenix Warsong) bring together fan-faves like Wolverine, Megatron, Spider-Man, and Optimus Prime in this all-new, four-issue, widescreen adventure! This title collects Transformers/New Avengers numbers one to four.
Published February 13th 2008 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about New Avengers / Transformers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Avengers / Transformers

Greg
How did this even get made? I can't imagine anybody was asking for this, so I have to assume it was pitched by a very passionate author who, in secret, hates all of these characters, and wants to ensure that any new reader will never read anything else based on either property. This book is so terrible and insulting that it can't be an accident. The author must loathe these characters with such vicious, roiling heat that it would blister the varnish off your grandma's coffee table. (The one she...more
B
Oct 21, 2013 B rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own, westend
I didn't think this was so bad.
It didn't make any sense and didn't seem to figure out how to portray the action.

But it got to the point and wasn't too long. It's just fun to see the people hang out.
Noah Soudrette
I'm a big Transformers fan, and the Avengers are pretty sweet, so this is decent fun. But, honestly, it's really stupid and poorly written. Still, like I said, fun.
Trevor
Fun crossover book for fanboys of superheroes and Transformers!
Trey
Trey marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Oscar
Oscar marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Dave
Dave added it
Aug 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Redwall: The Graphic Novel Civil War Wolverine Noir X-Men Origins II Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.: With Iron Hands