Start by marking “New Avengers / Transformers” as Want to Read:
New Avengers / Transformers

New Avengers / Transformers

2.59 of 5 stars 2.59  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Stuart Moore (Wolverine, Punisher X-Mas special) and Tyler Kirkham (X-Men: Phoenix Warsong) bring together fan-faves like Wolverine, Megatron, Spider-Man, and Optimus Prime in this all-new, four-issue, widescreen adventure! This title collects Transformers/New Avengers numbers one to four.
Published February 13th 2008 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about New Avengers / Transformers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Avengers / Transformers

Greg
How did this even get made? I can't imagine anybody was asking for this, so I have to assume it was pitched by a very passionate author who, in secret, hates all of these characters, and wants to ensure that any new reader will never read anything else based on either property. This book is so terrible and insulting that it can't be an accident. The author must loathe these characters with such vicious, roiling heat that it would blister the varnish off your grandma's coffee table. (The one she ...more
Mark Rubin
omg so bad
Matthew Ledrew
"This is one of those weird, weird moments when you're looking through the Avengers library. Someone asked for this? Really? Someone was like: "You know what we need? We need those New Avengers and the Autobots to team up and fight Doctor Doom and Megatron. It's a natural pairing.""

Read this and many more reviews on The Book Closet website
Frans Karlsson
The new Avengers meets the Transformers when the Decepticons have an evil plan.
B
Oct 21, 2013 B rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: own, westend
I didn't think this was so bad.
It didn't make any sense and didn't seem to figure out how to portray the action.

But it got to the point and wasn't too long. It's just fun to see the people hang out.
Noah Soudrette
I'm a big Transformers fan, and the Avengers are pretty sweet, so this is decent fun. But, honestly, it's really stupid and poorly written. Still, like I said, fun.
Trevor
Fun crossover book for fanboys of superheroes and Transformers!
Eijiro
Eijiro marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Jayden Schmidt
Jayden Schmidt marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Matthew Steingart
Matthew Steingart marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Brian Krupp
Brian Krupp marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Emily Haight
Emily Haight marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Redwall: The Graphic Novel Civil War Wolverine Noir X-Men Origins II Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.: With Iron Hands