Start by marking “The Sorority: Eve (Sorority Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Sorority: Eve (Sorority Trilogy, #1)

The Sorority: Eve (Sorority Trilogy #1)

At exclusive, isolated Greenbriar University, within the elite Gamma Eta Pi sorority, is a secret society known as the Fata Morgana. Its members are the most powerful women on campus—and the deadliest. For this is a sisterhood of evil, a centuries-old coven, and every girl who pledges herself to their wicked decadence does so for life…or death…

An Initiation Into Terror

Eve
Mass Market Paperback, 288 pages
Published June 1st 2003 by Pinnacle Books (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Sorority, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sorority

Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder*
The Sorority Trilogy focuses on three girls, (Eve, Merilyn, and Samantha) who were friends as children, but have now grown, lost contact, and are about to be reunited at Greenbriar University.

In this first segment, the primary focus is Eve, a naïve girl eager to fit in and make a name for herself amongst the popular crowd. Her ticket is cheerleading, and she soon becomes accepted in the sorority’s squad; her delights are plentiful, until the truth slaps her in the face.

The plot isn’t complex at
Nicole
May 15, 2014 Nicole rated it it was ok
*Insert obligatory 'Not all sororities are like this! disclaimer*

Look, the only reason I bought this book is because I literally came across it while on a sorority retreat, and thought it would be hilarious. I was partially right. So many stereotypes, so little pages, is the best way I can sum it up. I loved the cool folk lore added in (which was like a hodgepodge of every camp ghost story) and the fact that the female sexuality wasn't toned down in the least. It was interesting, though the endi
Kelly
Aug 22, 2011 Kelly rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011
Ugh, finally I am done. This is a short book... but it feels like it took me forever to finish, as I could only bear to read a few chapters at a time. It seems that you have to read the whole trilogy to get the whole story, but I have no desire to continue.

It wasn't awful; there were a couple of moments that were kinda funny, a few scenes that were slightly creepy. The book was mildly entertaining in the same way that a really cheesy, really bad teen horror flick can be entertaining. The charact
Paige Bradish
Sep 30, 2011 Paige Bradish rated it it was amazing
Liquidsilver
Mar 14, 2012 Liquidsilver rated it it was ok
Wow I had such high hopes for this book. I was crushed. When the story i thought was going to take off it in its story arc it quickly rushed through and didn't take advantage of the possibilities. So disappointed. I don't know if it was the writer was under a deadline or if the editor cut the book but wow so much potential was wasted.

I'm not a big fan of Stephen Kings writings because of the way is explains everything in excruciating detail, but this book could have used a little bit of his hel
Tiffany
May 01, 2016 Tiffany rated it it was ok
Shelves: supernatural
This book was a quick read. A little filler for my book challenge for the year. The first two chapters were just BORING. Once they got into college it got a lot better. Way better. I read through it pretty fast after this.

The sex is not as graphic as some have made it seem. But if those people were teenagers then yeah I guess it could seem that way. This book is definitely not for younger teens. Maybe senior and people off to college this is a suitable read.

The plot is not very coherent. it kee
Deann Doolittle
Oct 14, 2014 Deann Doolittle rated it it was ok
Shelves: horror
Was hoping for a scary book for Halloween but wasn't. I liked the story line but not the ending. Will probably read the second book to see if it gets any better.
Mari
Sep 03, 2014 Mari rated it really liked it
Fun stuff but you have to read all three.
Amanda
Jul 17, 2014 Amanda rated it did not like it
I gave up. Couldn't finish it. So was not what I was thinking it would be.
Deanna
I thought it was an interesring book. I liked it, in a wierd sort of way. I liked how the people reconnect many years after they first met on an adventure that made them believe the legend that one day they would all take a part in, Good or not. I wouldn't read it at night though, just because of the paranormal factor.
Erin
Jun 14, 2008 Erin rated it it was ok
Shelves: mystery-series
A little odd, in that it reads like a YA book, but it's clearly not, given the graphic depictions of sex. I'll definitely read the next two, since each only takes about an hour.

Re-read October 29, 2008 to prepare for the other two. It's Halloween, so perfect, right?
Chip
Feb 05, 2016 Chip rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
To be fair, this rating is hovering between three and four, and it will probably definite when I finish the trilogy.
Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag)
May 19, 2015 Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag) rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
This isn't my favorite Tamara Thorne book, but it's still entertaining.
Æmilianus Shchekochikhin
May 18, 2013 Æmilianus Shchekochikhin rated it it was amazing
Carly
Nov 04, 2013 Carly added it
It was ok not my kind of story though.
Danielle
Jul 30, 2008 Danielle rated it it was ok
A very guilty sort-of-pleasure. I read the whole series, which was sort of a waste of time, but not much time since they read so quickly. Totally cliche, utterly predictable, but just interesting enough that I couldn't walk away.
CathyHL
CathyHL marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Marija
Marija marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Nicki
Nicki added it
Sep 12, 2016
Rominna Romero
Rominna Romero rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Mary Lada
Mary Lada marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Pam Justin
Pam Justin rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Suzi G
Suzi G rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Who has read this book? 1 1 Sep 25, 2015 07:24AM
2015 Reading Chal...: The Sorority: Eve By Tamara Thorne 1 17 Jun 23, 2015 05:35AM
Disappointing 1 1 Dec 29, 2013 11:31AM
  • Crimson Shadows (Crimson, #3)
  • Dark Dance (Blood Opera Sequence, #1)
  • Voice Of The Blood
  • Smells Like Team Spirit Quickies
  • Father God: Co-creator to Mother God
  • Eternal Crimson (Tears of Crimson, #2)
  • My Life With Sylvia Browne
  • Silver's Spells for Protection
  • How to Clean Practically Anything
Tamara Thorne has collected ghost stories, true and fictional, since she saw her first Twilight Zone as a tot, and continues to this day. In addition to writing novels and stories of the paranormal, she also writes non-fiction and is an active ghost hunter. She makes her home in southern California with her husband and their feline family and when she’s not writing, can be found haunting ghost tow ...more
More about Tamara Thorne...

Sorority Trilogy (4 books)
  • The Sorority: Merilynn (Sorority Trilogy, #2)
  • The Sorority: Samantha (Sorority Trilogy, #3)
  • The Sorority (Sorority Trilogy, #1-3)