Start by marking “Unleashed (UN-Forgettable, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unleashed (UN-Forgettable, #3)

Unleashed (UN-Forgettable #3)

Its New Years Eve on a planet called Earth, and all computer programmer Lacey Garrett wants is to design her software in peace.

Its just another day in interstellar space, and all fugitive Zain Masters wants is to map the stars in peace.

Unfortunately, they are about to become the only thing standing between a ruthless villain and mass pandemonium on a galactic level. Can

Mass Market Paperback, 340 pages
Published May 1st 2004 by Love Spell

To ask other readers questions about Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleashed

Diane ~Firefly~
Jan 11, 2011 Diane ~Firefly~ rated it liked it
I was a little worried about starting this book after reading some of the reviews on this series, but I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was a fun, light read. Zain gets trapped on a barren planet and beams Lacey and her cat to him after she saw something in his help transmission. But the ship then loses power and can't send her back. They have a very limited time to figure out how to save themselves.

What I enjoyed:
* Lacey was a fun heroine. She had just been badly used and dumped, but wa
Pamela(AllHoney)
Sep 04, 2015 Pamela(AllHoney) rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
The third addition to C.J. Barry's UN-Forgettable series. It was just okay for me. I liked it enough to read the whole thing so it gets points there. I did feel it had a lot of potential but it just didn't quite reach that potential. It did move at a good pace without becoming stale and the romance was nice.
Tracy
Mar 17, 2012 Tracy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shamelessly Addicted to this Series
Interstellar fugitive and planet mapping guru Zain Masters is in a bit of a sticky spot. He has crash landed on a planet that has some fairly impressive, if oddly curious, self-defense mechanisms that both prevent his escape and make it impossible to get traditional help. Stuck in a huge crater with his artificially intelligent and sentient ship damaged and losing power as time passes, he's forced to take some wildly risky...and more than a little presumptuous.
L.E.Olteano
The overall rating for the series is 4 butterflies. I had a great time reading these books, I had fun, I got a healthy dose of smutty galore, and I was very, very glad I got a chance to read them.
If I were to say what genre they’d go in, since people are always big on tags and stuff like that, I’d think these are romance with a sci-fi-ish twist, and not the other way around. There is a lot going on in each book, and there’s a whole universe weaved for them, but I feel the main element is the rom
Maura
Apr 23, 2016 Maura rated it really liked it
Lover of Romance
Lacey, has recently recovered from being cheated by her fiancee, where he ran with everything she had, apart from his cat, of course. Then she is suddenly beamed onto another planet, and thinks ok...it can't get worse than this....however she is very wrong in that theory. Lacey is surprised to find that she is needed to help Zain Masters, who is stranded on a planet, with not much hope of getting his ship fixed before he gets killed in different painful ways. Lacey is determined to stay and ...more
Dinjolina
The blurb and other readers told me this was a funny and imaginative book I was bound to like….

I didn’t really.

I know that most reviwers were telling me they were flabbergasted by how this book was special and inventive.
It was?
Really?
For me the heroin was pretty much the standard issue abused little kick ass.
The hero was right there in my least favorite ‘broken cookie collector’ folder.
What does this mean? Dark brooding and incapable of not feeling guilty about wars, bad guys, and all around mis
Mitabird
Dec 03, 2009 Mitabird rated it really liked it
Unleashed was a cute and sweet romance. I really liked Lacey and Zain; they were really good for each other. I admired Lacey's tenacity. She was in a situation many would falter in, but she stuck to her guns and wanted to be the decider of her fate. She made some bad decisions in her past and wouldn't let Zain make them for her. Zain was a lonely explorer and suffered because of the death of his partner. Lacey made him realize that maybe he wanted something more for himself. The ending was a nic ...more
Cameron
Mar 01, 2008 Cameron rated it it was ok
Not much happens.
There are aliens that supposedly speak in binary and a plot to rule the galaxy and a talking space ship and a heroine that's described as a software designer. Nothing gets taken quite far enough to be a really interesting story though, I just couldn't make myself care.
Which is unfortunate because it would have been a pretty good book if it could have maintained a little more focus and internal integrity.
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
I want the 2 hours I just spent back. For a computer programmer, Lacey is an idiot. She started out annoying and stupid and it's not getting better. So, rather than fudge through a book that I'm not enjoying, I'm DNF'ing this one. I'm frustrated because I enjoyed the first two books in this series.
Cher
Jul 06, 2008 Cher rated it it was ok
So hokey! I mean, the main character is a spaceship pilot whose best buddy is the AI talking ship. Also, there are dumb little creatures to fight that are like a cross between Ewoks and Aliens. Just hokey! Let's not even get into the romance part...
GONZA
Nov 25, 2011 GONZA rated it it was ok
As I said before, Sci-fi romance is not for me.
THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CARINA PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW
jen8998
Jun 30, 2009 jen8998 rated it did not like it
I can't believe I read this one all the way through. I can't believe
that this was actually published. It's just that stupid.
Susan Commeford
Jul 14, 2015 Susan Commeford rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Still loving the series!

I really like the mix of space opera, mixed with romance and strong characters in a real story...a lot of fun.
Frances
Aug 12, 2009 Frances rated it liked it
A good, enjoyable read. No way I'd give up the wonders of space for a simple life on Earth! still, original and funny.
Marlene
Marlene rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Stephanie Smith
Stephanie Smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Jane Evans
Jane Evans rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
KalicoKat
KalicoKat rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2015
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2008
Dona
Dona rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2011
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2012
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2009
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2012
Hildegart
Hildegart rated it liked it
May 24, 2012
Nics
Nics rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2012
Mattie
Mattie rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2013
Jodi Spillane
Jodi Spillane rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Shadow Crossing (Shielder #4)
  • Knight's Fork (God Princes of Tigron, #3)
  • The Quest (Rystani #4)
  • The Power of Two (2176, #4)
  • The Skypirate (Coalition Rebellion, #2)
  • The Star King
  • Rebels and Lovers (Dock Five Universe, #4)
  • In Enemy Hands
  • Close Contact (Alien Affairs, #2)
  • Romulus (Innerworld Affairs, #1)
  • Beloved Enemy (Gaian Stories #2)
  • Day of Fire (2176, #2)
C.J. grew up reading science fiction novels, comic books, and her brother's Cracked magazines. In high school, a creative writing teacher told her she should be a writer, but she decided to go to college instead. In college, a writing professor told her she should be a writer, but she decided to be a computer programmer instead. A husband, a cat and two kids later, an adult education teacher told ...more
More about C.J. Barry...

UN-Forgettable (5 books)
  • Unearthed (UN-Forgettable, #1)
  • Unraveled (UN-Forgettable, #2)
  • Unmasked (UN-Forgettable, #4)
  • Unchained