Start by marking “Hiking the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, 2nd” as Want to Read:
Hiking the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, 2nd

Hiking the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, 2nd

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This guide, a thoroughly revised and updated edition of Hiking the Beartooths, explores 63 trails in Montana's Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness. The wilderness area, located north and northeast of Yellowstone, is renowned for its spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife.
Published July 1st 2003 by FalconGuides

To ask other readers questions about Hiking the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, 2nd, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hiking the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, 2nd

Duane Bowker
Aug 22, 2015 Duane Bowker rated it really liked it
I picked this up before going on my hiking trip out to Montana (2014) and found it to be quite informative and useful. It helped me pick out a couple of tune-up day hikes to do and then was a useful reference for the 7-day Sierra Club outing I took through the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness. I may decide to head out there again one of these days and do some more of the trails documented in this book.
Rusk Dorsett
Rusk Dorsett rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Kevin
Kevin rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2011
Matt
Matt rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Gilbert
Gilbert rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2008
Dan Callaghan
Dan Callaghan rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2013
Gary
Gary rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2013
Chad Lamphear
Chad Lamphear rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Matt
Matt rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
David
David added it
Feb 16, 2013
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Bill Schneider writes books and articles on outdoor recreation, wildlife management and environmental issues.

More about Bill Schneider...