Start by marking “Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook: Favorite Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens” as Want to Read:

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Cookie Know-How; Drop Cookies; Hand-Formed Cookies; Refrigerator Cookies; Rolled Cookies; Bars Holiday Cookies; Bake- Off(R) Favorites; Index.
Published September 23rd 1997 by Wiley (first published September 19th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook

Punk
My favorite cookie cookbook. Lots of beautiful color pictures, and many of the recipes have sidebars about their history, as well as possible additions or substitutions.

Cookies are organized by type: drop, bar, rolled, holiday, etc, and the book has a table of contents and an index. Love it.
Shoshana
I love this cookbook and use it often. Baking cookies just makes me so happy... and there are pages upon pages of full-color delicious photographs. I've had a lot of luck "veganising" my favourite recipes, too, although some of the more complex ones just do not work with substitutes.
Elizabeth
I love this book, and have always produced wonderful cookies from the recipes. I have yet to try a recipe that didn't turn out well. After checking it out year after year I'm finally going to buy my own copy.
Sara
Probably a solid 80% of the cookies and bars I make come from this book. The recipes are awesome and there is a nice diversity of choices.
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Holly Brown
Holly Brown marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
David Mchenry
David Mchenry marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Patti Trehar
Patti Trehar marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Katie
Katie added it
Apr 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Pillsbury Cookbook Pillsbury: Best of the Bake-off Cookbook: 350 Recipes from Ameria's Favorite Cooking Contest (Pillsbury) Pillsbury Complete Cookbook: Recipes from America's Most-Trusted Kitchens Pillsbury: One-Dish Meals Cookbook: More Than 300 Recipes for Casseroles, Skillet Dishes and Slow-Cooker Meals (Pillsbury) Pillsbury Baking