Start by marking “Zane's Succulent: Chocolate Flava II” as Want to Read:
Zane's Succulent: Chocolate Flava II

Zane's Succulent: Chocolate Flava II (Chocolate Flava #2)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  490 ratings  ·  24 reviews

Succulent: Chocolate Flava II is a collection of buck-wild and choco-holic erotica presented in a series of mind-blowing tales handpicked by Zane that also includes three original stories by the queen of erotica herself.

Succulent features twenty-seven tantalizing short stories to tease and please both him and her. For couples who want to heat things up or for singles wh

Published February 5th 2008 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Zane's Succulent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zane's Succulent

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahFlyy Girl by Omar TyreeTrue to the Game by Teri WoodsThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark
♥ This Is The Definition Of Urban Fiction ♥
136th out of 192 books — 206 voters
G-Spot by NoireThe Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahAddicted by ZaneEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida ClarkStripping Asjiah by Sa'Rese Thompson
Best Urban Fiction
176th out of 176 books — 283 voters

More lists with this book...

Gina
I really enjoyed reading these; it's nice to see African-American erotica. (plus i'm biased - I wrote one of the stories!)
Ebony EyeCU Evans
Once again, Zane keeps it BLAZING HOT! I thank her for introducing us to an array of talented authors from Tigress Healy, Ms. Lovelie Ladie, B. F. Redd and then not letting us forget who the master is by saving herself for last! Absolute favorite stories were Emma's Triangle, An Arresting, Intoxicating Situation, Cougar, Come See Me & Trisexuality. Please keep em' CUMMING :-)
Liyah T.
Nov 19, 2008 Liyah T. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: AN OLDER AUDIENCE
Recommended to Liyah by: MY OLDER COUSIN
WELL THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR MY AGE GROUP BUT IT WAS VERY INTERESTING AND GOOD ONCE I READ ONE CHAPTER I WAS HOOKED
Keshia
just finished this one today and let me tell you, this book is for the Stone Cold Freak in You.If you are into Erotica fiction and a big fan of Zane, this is a must read, but not for the scared and timid...Must be 18yrs. and open minded for this book...Lol
M.C. Walker
An electric page turner from beginning to the end. By the end my mouth was on the floor and my husband happily put me to sleep.
Slickerronii
Jun 17, 2011 Slickerronii is currently reading it
SPOILERS The Quiet Room- The first chapter in the book was so seductive. It remind of the times working & fantasizing on a particular gentlemen.

Playas of a Greater Game- I just couldn't wrap my head around what exactly was going on. It was like reading a text book from English class. I couldn't even visualize anything in this chapter. I didn't even bothered to finish that chapter.

Emma's Triangle- Miss Emma is a trip! To allow her husband pregnant prostitute to come live with them because th...more
Diamond Drake
Some stories were better than others but I didn't necessarily find them erotic. A few were but most of them were really detailed short stories with a sex scene or two thrown in here or there. They weren't bad, just not what I was expecting or in the mood for, I guess.
Marina Nova
Хм, когато един приятел ми я даде и ме предупреди, че става дума за "антология на еротичните разкази", очаквах секс, но не и това, което ме посрещна на страниците. Старст, болка, удоволствие, ненаситност и сексуалност на ръба на извратеността... И все пак - някои разкази, сюжети и герои си заслужават всеки ред. ; )
И, както моят приятел каза, когато ми я даде: "Това е книга, която да четеш сама, разположила се удобно...защото не се знае докъде ще те накара да стигнеш". ; )
Diana
Zane, for all it's worth, next time you allow amateurs to write erotica for you, please be more selective! This was some of the corniest mess I have ever read and not arousing in any way. My husband and I took turns reading it out loud and laughing hysterically but this is not a comedy, it's supposed to be Erotica! Mission Fail.
Tonni "Kim" Brown
I'm a big fan of Zane. This book was hot just as the another ones but in this one I found a little piece of advise in the story Cougar that I didn't know. And trust me I will be using it.
Alex
Sep 05, 2010 Alex rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes if u like erotica
Shelves: lgbt
its just ok to me. A couple stories stood out the rest are pretty much the same, not a lot of variety
Sharon
All I can say is WOW!!! So many great authors in this anthology. I think my fav was Cougar.
Roz D.
Apr 22, 2008 Roz D. added it
Many short erotic stories by many different authors did not really like it.
Christine
Oh my! wow intoxicating only a couple of authors did not put gas in my tank.
Afrijewel
I cannot remember the details of this book. You should read it.
♪☆тєяяî-αйй☆♪→ α
this wasnt as good as the first but there it was still steamy
Tammy
Mar 23, 2009 Tammy is currently reading it
I have just started to read this book, and it is already GOOD!
Angela68
I loved it. As with all of Zane books she is a fantastic writer.
Laula
read it and reread it, especially loved Nappy people.
Mya brown
I had love sum n hated others
Sachki
it was a good book
Crystal Michele
Crystal Michele marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Wizlacheefa13
Wizlacheefa13 marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Gerreonna Richardson
Gerreonna Richardson marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Saintschick168
Saintschick168 marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Deedee Ferguson
Deedee Ferguson marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
  • Can I Get a Witness?
  • The Playa's Handbook
  • Dark Dreams: A Collection of Horror and Suspense by Black Writers
  • Just Too Good to Be True
Zane (real name Kristina Roberts) is an African American author of erotic fiction. She is the daughter of two former educators: an elementary school teacher and a world-renowned theologian who is also the author of nearly two dozen books. She was born and raised in the Washington, D.C. area where she still resides with her three children.

In 1997, Zane began writing erotic stories to pass the time...more
More about Zane...
Addicted Nervous Afterburn Shame on It All Zane's The Sisters of APF: The Indoctrination of Soror Ride Dick

“I got a few gray hairs to testify to my wisdom, 2 grand babies & long. black dido named Harry...” 4 likes