Start by marking “Two of Hearts (Three of a Kind, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two of Hearts (Three of a Kind, #2)

Two of Hearts (Three of a Kind #2)

Carrie's Story
Expected Publication
January 18th, 2016

*This is not a stand-alone Book 1 of the series (When The Chips Are Down) must be read first.

Carrie Maynard has come a long way from the awkward teenager who sat in front of the most popular boy in calculus class. She’s now a young, independent woman with a great job, a loving boyfriend, and a close knit family. But somet

To ask other readers questions about Two of Hearts, please sign up.

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Beth Rinyu January 18th :)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.25 Stars

Review to come!
Three Chicks
Jan 17, 2016 Three Chicks rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

After reading When the Chips Are Down I think my first question was when are Carrie and Jason getting their own book? Ok maybe I asked for Cam first but that is the next book in this series. But anyway I fell in love with the two of them. And even though they were friends only, I wanted them to be so much more. They are just so adorably cute together. Beth Rinyu not only gave me what I wanted by writing their story but she gave me everything I could have hoped for when
Beth Rinyu
Jan 04, 2015 Beth Rinyu rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Releasing January 18th 2016

[image error] photo carrieampjasteaser_zpskbkllvna.jpg"
Emily
Carrie Maynard should have been thrilled with the direction her life was going. She was getting ready to start a new job, her boyfriend loved her, and she had wonderful family and friends. Except something was missing, her boyfriend moved for a new job and although they were trying a long distance relationship, something did not fit.

Jason Wilder best friend is Carrie, he has long held a rush on her but she belonged to another. Life has a way of plotting a different path for those willing to take
Aaly
Jan 01, 2016 Aaly rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided by the author via Southern Belle Promotions for an honest review **

4 "oreo" stars! I was waiting so much for Carrie and Jason's story. Guys, you were driving me crazy all along the story!
I enjoyed it even if sometimes I wanted to shake them a little. It was about damn time! They were meant to be together even if they were so much in denial ... for years!
Review to come.

*******************************************************

Book two of the Three of The Kind series, Two of He
We like it big book blog
Jan 18, 2016 We like it big book blog rated it really liked it
I was so happy to be finally reading Jason and Carrie's story!
I had nothing but good memories from the first book.
I really, really like to read series books when all the books are done. Because I like to read onto the next book. When everything is still so fresh in my mind.
March 2015 was when I read When The Chips Are Down (I was on the blog tour). I had to read my review again. And read the synopsis. To really refresh my memory. I still had a hard time remembering what went down in that book.
Bu
Michelle
Jan 18, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
I was so happy to be finally reading Jason and Carrie's story!
I had nothing but good memories from the first book.
Bu
FMR Book Grind
Jan 18, 2016 FMR Book Grind rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW
5 STARS

This is the third installment of the Three Of A Kind series. Books 1 and 2 must be read first. This book follows Gia and Cam. Gia and Cam have been friends since they were in diapers, as their mothers are best friends. They grew up together and are as close as two people can be. I love the way their story played out. Once again, the author has taken the full range of emotions and made a fantastic book. I laughed and cried with these characters. I cried more for Gia than I hav
Kim
Feb 14, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Carrie and Jason have been friends since High School when the shy nerd began tutoring the hot jock. And then they became step siblings and continued as friends. Years later, Carrie has recently returned home for her new job as a counselor so now they are able to spend more time together. They are best friends that have buried their feelings and they are both attached to others.

I adored Jason, her sweet, caring, protective friend who grew up to be a sexy, charming cop. Carrie was always the good,
Rachel
Jan 04, 2016 Rachel rated it really liked it
Carrie Maynard is all grown up and returning home to start her career. She and her longtime boyfriend are at a crossroads though, and she has some decisions to make.

Jason Wilder has loved Carrie since high school, but has stepped aside for her happiness. Now they are best friends and he is glad she is finally back in town again, but his girlfriend is not as excited about Carrie’s return.

Two of Hearts contains a storyline that I typically shy away from. I am not a fan of step-sibling romances, bu
Books&Dreams
Jan 18, 2016 Books&Dreams rated it it was amazing
 photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This is book 2 in the series and should not be read as a standalone

This is Carrie and Jason's book.

I gave this book 5 stars.

SO the story continues. . .

Will Carrie and Jason finally get their time to be a couple? I have been waiting for this book from the moment that Carrie and Jason met in book one.. They are just magnetic together even as friends... It is like they fit together perfectly..

Carrie is ready now to take her life to the next level now that she is out of school and starting a new
Erin Paige Bixby
Jan 16, 2016 Erin Paige Bixby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This story is a continuation of When The Chips Are Down. You have to read book 1 first or you will be completely lost. This story follows Carrie and Jason and their relationship. I loved the first book and so I was pretty sure I would love this one as well. The author’s writing style is amazing and I love that these books are told in multiple POV. This book happens several years after When The Chips Are Down and I am happy that I got to see how the relationship between Melanie and Ben progressed ...more
Monique
Jan 07, 2016 Monique rated it really liked it
We met Carrie in Book 1, she is one of Melanie's twin daughters. Now she is all grown up and has moved back from NYC to her home town to start a new job as a counsellor. Not only is her mum ecstatic of her move home, so is her best friend Jason - her step brother.

These two have a lot of history. They met when Carrie was a junior and just starting a new school. They have thought about being together but with him being her step brother, it is all wrong, right?
Will it make a difference to how they
Joy Novel Thoughts
Can I just say best Step Sibling Romance ever?
This book wasn't written to be taboo or forbidden, and I loved it!

This book picks up 7 years after the first book in which Carrie's mom and Jason's dad met, they also met in that book. Carrie wanted Jason to be her first, but he refused to sleep with her because he wanted her in his life for more than just sex.

Seven years later, Carrie graduated college and has moved back to her home town to be a counselor even though her boyfriend of several years
Andrea Britton
Mar 28, 2015 Andrea Britton rated it it was amazing
Carrie and Jason have had my attention since the first book in this series.

Carrie is at a point in her life where she's just starting her career and has just moved back home.

Jason finally had his best friend home. But as they spend time together feelings of friendship grow in to deeper and more powerful feeling. For them both.

People aren't who they seem to be and Carrie and Jason get the opportunity to see if these feelings can light the flame that they have burning between them.

As always ne
Jennifer Sons
Reviewed for Through the Booking Glass
4 1/2 Stars

This is book #2 of the Three of a Kind series & should not be read as a standalone. I LOVE these characters! I loved When the Chips Are Down & couldn't wait to read more of Carrie, Jason, Gia, Mel & Ben!

This is Carrie's story. Things are looking up when Carrie moves back to town & is reunited with her bff & step-brother, Jason. This is NOT your typical step-brother book! He actually doesn't feel like one at all! I guess becau
Andrea Britton
Carrie and Jason Story!!

Carrie and Jason have had my attention since the first book in this series.

Sue Stewart
Nov 17, 2015 Sue Stewart rated it it was amazing
I Loved "When the Chips are Down" and could not wait to see how Carrie and Gia's hopes and dreams would be fulfilled AND if it would be with the guys I wanted them to end up with.
Carrie and Jason's journey to find each other was all I was hoping for - same Outstanding qualities of the first book - Laugh out loud funny, sweet, sexy, sad with some really unexpected twists in the plot that I did not expect ( at times just screaming at my poor kindle!) AND Melanie and Ben made me feel like I was hom
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
After reading When The Chips Are Down I couldn't wait to get my hands on Jason and Carrie's book! Two of Hearts was everything I expected and then some. This is a feel good, sweet, and humorous book. There's definitely some drama and angst thrown in as well. I for one have been pulling for Carrie and Jason's HEA since WTCAD. Without a doubt one of those epic friends to lovers books that we all love. I'm still not able to look at oreo's anymore without these two popping in my head. Grab and read ...more
Linda
Mar 03, 2015 Linda rated it it was amazing
This book was about Jason and Carrie who won me over from Beth’s first book in this series, When the Chips are Down. I LOVED their story and couldn’t be happier with it. I also love the connection that the characters in this series have to the other characters and how you get attached to each of them. So, I am beyond excited to read about Gia's story when it comes out!!
Lisa
Jan 05, 2017 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

Beautiful!!! I devoured this book, my gosh I am love with these characters, seriously can you write more books about them?
Brianna Marie
Jan 19, 2016 Brianna Marie rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Bring on Gia & Cam!
Evvy
Jan 27, 2016 Evvy rated it it was amazing
Loved Carrie & Jason's story. It was just what I was hoping for!
Allison Michaels
Feb 16, 2017 Allison Michaels rated it it was amazing
Carrie Maynard left New York City and her twin sister to begin a new career as a counselor closer to where her mother lives. These major life changes come on the heels of her boyfriend’s cross-country move to California for his job. Her inability to immediately pack up and move with Brett has put a strain on their relationship, but the couple resolves to make it work since she hasn’t completely ruled out doing so in the future.

Jason Wilder, Carrie’s best friend since high school and newly minte
Paula White
Jan 06, 2017 Paula White rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5*
Tatia
Feb 02, 2016 Tatia rated it really liked it
Shelves: fmr-reviews
4 stars

I love a good, easy read. A story with a little bit of fluff that keeps my attention. That's what I know I can get from Beth Rinyu and the stories that she writes. Now I'll be honest. I didn't actually read the blurb until after I said I wanted to read it, and for that, I'm glad. If I had read it before and saw that it said something about a stepbrother, I wouldn't have wanted to read it. Those types of stories have never appealed to me. I'm glad for all of it. I really enjoyed this stor
DCT
Mar 27, 2015 DCT rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Heart Felt Stars!

I am truly loving this series! I love Jason and Carrie together; and the fun was watching all the angst waiting for both of them to get there. My great laugh out loud moment; when Carrie's Grandma told her to go home and put on the Jean Nate (okay, so I'm old enough to know what that is, and that I could be the grandma, lol)- Classic!!! Beth, please give us more of Olivia and Teigan, and I can hardly wait to dive into Gia and Cam's story. And a great big thank you to Kindle
Ashley
Mar 11, 2016 Ashley rated it liked it
Love the jump in time for the series to see how it continues 3.5/5
Reese
Jan 15, 2016 Reese rated it liked it
3.25 stars - see my review for the series on reesereadsromance.blogspot.com
Katrina Scott
Katrina Scott rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Destined for the Dom (Masters of Submission, #2)
  • Cupcakes and Crushes (Turtle Pine, #1)
  • Ellena (Orchidea: Love on the Bayou, #4)
  • Just Good Friends
  • The Green-Eyed Doll
  • Kissing Kendall (Maritime City, #2)
  • Busted (Promise Harbor Wedding, #3)
  • Loving Lachlyn (Ashland Pride, #2)
  • Hero of her Heart
  • The Homecoming
  • Lassoing Lara (Courage Brothers of Texas, #2)
  • Dating A Cop (The Dating Series, #1)
  • Part of Me
  • Legacy of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #3)
  • In Flames
  • The Single Daddy Club Boxed Set
  • Love at High Tide
  • Stripped Naked (Naked Cowboys, #3)
Ever since I can remember, I have always enjoyed Creative Writing. There was always something about being able to travel to a different place or become a different person with just the stroke of a pen - or in today's world a touch of the keyboard. I am the author of The Exception To The Rule, An Unplanned series, Drowning In Love, A Cry for Hope, A Will To Change, Blind Side of Love, Three of a Ki ...more
More about Beth Rinyu...

Three of a Kind (3 books)
  • When the Chips are Down (Three of a Kind, #1)
  • Straight To The Heart (Three of a Kind, #3)