Start by marking “Arizona Ghost Stories” as Want to Read:
Arizona Ghost Stories

Antonio R. Garcez

Arizona Ghost Stories

2.8 of 5 stars 2.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In this book the author has attempted to draw from Arizona's vast human resource, and to present for the first time a collection of its particular ghost stories. This book has a twofold purpose: first, to offer the first ever book of Arizona ghost stories; second, to introduce open minds to the possibility tht, with a bit of investigation and reflection, ghosts do exist.

T

Published October 1st 2003 by Red Rabbit Press

To ask other readers questions about Arizona Ghost Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arizona Ghost Stories

Caris
Nov 05, 2010 Caris rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2010
This book is pretty special to me. I bought it for somewhere around a million dollars at a Barnes & Noble. It’s an oral history of supernatural experiences around Arizona. I like supernatural experiences.

Kristin and I, since the early days of our relationship, have sought out such things. When we visit a new place, I always do my best to book our stay somewhere that’s reported to be haunted. It makes for a sleepless night, but a fun one. In our quest, we’ve seen some cool places, but the pla
Heather
This book seems to be more of a travel guide than a book of decent stories. There is something lacking. the point of view is stange and the pictures are pretty damn ridiculous. Good effort to get interested in visiting places.. as far as a book.... epic fail
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2011
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2010
New Mexico Ghost Stories American Indian Ghost Stories of the Southwest Adobe Angels: The Ghosts of Albuquerque Adobe Angels: Ghost Stories of O'Keeffe Country (Adobe Angels Series) Adobe Angels : The Ghosts of Santa Fe and Taos (Ghosts of Santa Fe & Taos, No.3)