Start by marking “Monkey High!, Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Monkey High!, Vol. 3

Monkey High!, Vol. 3 (Monkey High! #3)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  459 ratings  ·  13 reviews
• Shouko Akira is also the author of Times Two (a collection of five love stories), published by VIZ Media.
• Betsucomi style art (rosy cheeks, cute, clean art) will appeal to Betsucomi enthusiasts
• Previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s Shojo Beat magazine.
• Parents will love this squeaky-clean romance story. Think Archie Di
Published September 2nd 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 2007)

Starbubbles
It's actually a better story without the entire monkey mountain angle.
Sara Bennett
I'm tearing through this magna series...sadly I don't think my library system has any more volumes. I'm not quite sure. If they don't I might ask them to order the rest. Because after picking up the first volume and enjoying it so much this has quickly become one of my top three manga series :) Not that I've read tons or anything :P Just some.

Haruna and the rest of the gang are having an interesting valentines day. First playboy Atsu gets tons of valentines from his fans. Then some chocolates my
Princess
Most of this volume is about Valentine's Day, and the story is PRICELESS. Of course to other people, it might seem unoriginal, but I loved it either way. Macharu is getting better at this relationship thing :3 I can't not hate anyone except that girl that shows up later on who knows Haruna. She's kind of annoying, lol.
Jenten0018
I'd like to see Chika and Atsu together. I think they'd make an interesting couple. This book can get dull at some moments so I'm hoping for more excitement throughout it.
Gen
I'm liking this story more and more. In fact, by the time I finished this volume, 3, I had fallen in love with it! I love it. I would give it 5 stars but I've seen better art... Anyway, I think I also really liked this volume because I really did not like volume 1, so in contrast this has been really satisfying. Haruna isn't so dislikable and is much more involved with the others. I agree with Starbubbles that it is a better story without the monkey mountain angle. Beautiful :)
Chelsea
This Volume was another great edition to this series. The Valentines Day chapter was filled with humorous chaos and extremely fun to read. Overall this volume was very well written and a very enjoyable read.

Contains Chapters: 6 - 9
Chapter 6.) 2/14 The Chocolate Incident
Chapter 7.) Happy Birthday
Chapter 8.) No Dunking in the Game of Love?!
Chapter 9.) Who'll Be the Student Body President?!
Christiana
I still like this story, but I think I would start feeling bad if I were Atsu and Haruna can't even DEFEND why she likes me out loud. Obvs, I'm reserving volume 4 now.
Kristine Pratt
I really like how their relationship continues to develop. :)
VampireAngelSadist
You really disappoint me Haruna, you really do.
Sarah Evans
Such a gentle school romance with fun humor.
Kate
Jan 08, 2009 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
This is just such silly stuff!
Céline :)
4.5 stars.

Too Cute! :)
Aya
so cuuuute
Annabelle
Annabelle marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Winnie
Winnie marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Cathy
Cathy added it
Feb 08, 2015
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 15
  • Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 5 (Mixed Vegetables, #5)
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 4
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #4)
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 2 (Backstage Prince, #2)

Monkey High! (8 books)
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 1
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 2
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 4
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 5
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 6
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 7
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 8
Monkey High!, Vol. 1 Monkey High!, Vol. 2 Monkey High!, Vol. 5 Monkey High!, Vol. 4 Monkey High!, Vol. 6