Start by marking “Calculus, Early Transcendentals” as Want to Read:
Calculus, Early Transcendentals

Calculus, Early Transcendentals

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Designed for the Calculus I--II--III sequence, the seventh edition continues to evolve to fulfill the needs of a changing market by providing flexible solutions to teaching and learning needs of all kinds.
Published August 21st 2001 by John Wiley & Sons (first published June 20th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Calculus, Early Transcendentals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Calculus, Early Transcendentals

Nivasilyev
I cannot get enough of this book. I emailed the writers and told them all about how much I love the human history and mastery of Calculus pedagogy. That being said, I'm returning to this book to learn Vector Calculus in depth and think this is no ordinary Calculus text. This is the best book for gifted amateurs. As insightful as it is challenging.
Arthur dos Santos
So far, this is the best Calculus book I've ever read and recommend it to everyone that's having a hard time on solving problems. It do not only have great explanations and very good examples but also presents some background history on the main mathematicians and scientists that developed the theories and ideais presented on this discussion.
Eric Sundquist
a good book for math majors; a mediocre book at best for the rest of us just trying to learn a subject.
India Johnson
India Johnson marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Nery De
Nery De marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Jashan
Jashan marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
Rana Arslan
Rana Arslan marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Cadoc
Cadoc added it
Apr 04, 2015
Baqir Ali
Baqir Ali marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
K
K added it
Mar 03, 2015
Sutharsan
Sutharsan marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
David Nesbitt
David Nesbitt marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Md.emtiaz Rahman
Md.emtiaz Rahman marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Mesorain
Mesorain marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Tayyab Khan
Tayyab Khan marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Syed Shahzaib
Syed Shahzaib marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Ka Ba
Ka Ba marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Usman
Usman added it
Sep 05, 2014
Usman
Usman marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications Calculus [with CD] Calculus with Analytic Geometry Calculus With Analytic Geometry Fifth Edition And Graphing Calculator Supplement By Howard Anton Set Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single and Multivariable