Start by marking “The Lost Secret of Fairies (The Crystal Keeper Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Secret of Fairies (The Crystal Keeper Chronicles, #1)

The Lost Secret of Fairies (The Crystal Keeper Chronicles #1)

It's for REAL! Wanda had always read about adventure. Now she was in the middle of one. The World of Fairies is real, and she is their new Crystal Keeper, human caretaker to the World of Fairies. But the Fairy World is in trouble. The fairies are falling ill from the pollution that ravishes the world above. Wanda has to find the key to their cure, before it's too late.

But
Published September 22nd 2009 by Trafford Publishing (first published November 7th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Secret of Fairies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Secret of Fairies

Kevis Hendrickson
The Lost Secret of Fairies: The Crystal Keepers Chronicles: Book 1 is an excellent children's fantasy book. From the start, I was swept up by the witty prose and engaging storyline. It didn't hurt that this book has a positive message or two thrown in for good measure. With all the vile media that is forced fed to children nowadays, it's nice to see a book that tries to instill good values in children. I think it's notable to mention that this is the kind of book that encourages children to read ...more
Marise Ghorayeb
Jun 19, 2009 Marise Ghorayeb rated it it was amazing
“The Lost Secret of Fairies” is a wonderful tale about an average fifth grade girl who gets recruited to protect the Fairies and guard their entrances. What child or teenager wouldn’t want to be in her place? With its vivid, beautiful descriptions and realistic dialog, this book allows children (and open minded adults) to transport themselves into the Fairy world where they can trek through crystal caves and seek advice from their pet cat.
Tiffany Turner does a wonderful job of getting into a fi
Michele Hauser
May 31, 2009 Michele Hauser rated it it was amazing
Tiffany Turner's THE LOST SECRET OF THE FAIRIES is a fanciful tale which conjures up visions of a world of crystals and fairies, shadow creatures, and human interaction with both. I especially loved that once Wanda had become the Crystal Keeper for the Fairies, her pet cat Brewford began to communicate thoughts to her. Don't we all know our pets would have much to say if they could! And Brew's wisdom aided Wanda greatly as she sought to find the spring water tonic to cure the ailing fairies, and ...more
Theresa
Oct 18, 2008 Theresa rated it it was amazing
I loved her book. Great for kids and Grown-ups that believe in Fairies!
The Haunted Reading Room 2017 - Year of Lovecraft
An engaging book for middle graders, “The Lost Secrets of the Fairies” is the first entry in the Crystal Keepers series by Tiffany Turner. Young Wanda, just commencing the long stretch of summer between 5th and 6th grade, is celebrating her chosen status of loner and reader. A dedicated fantasy aficionado, Wanda is startled, but not really amazed nor distraught, when her life takes a sharp turn into fantasy, and she realizes that animals do communicate, and Faery is real.

Wanda is a very likable
Theresa
May 21, 2010 Theresa rated it it was amazing
Tiffany's is a personal freind of mine and through her I've learned that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. "The Lost Secret of Fairies" is a Great childerns book. I highly recommend it to all the little folk around me. its a magical story about a little girl and her cat. I Loved it! Now I've just received her second book "The lost Secret of the Green man". buy a copy for yourself on amazon.com. Enjoy!
Lyuba
Mar 11, 2012 Lyuba rated it it was amazing
Now this was a delight to read. While it is not exceptionally complex in the plot or characters, I believe it will be perfect for the intended age group. I especially liked the cat, but I am a crazy cat lady, so what can I say. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Kirsten
Mar 07, 2012 Kirsten rated it liked it
Very cute little story.
Karen Jonas
Oct 29, 2010 Karen Jonas rated it really liked it
Well written great book for older children. Can't wait for more in the series.
Robert
Oct 01, 2010 Robert marked it as to-read
Shelves: fairy
Always a sucker for a great new Fairy story!
Debbie
Jul 01, 2010 Debbie rated it it was amazing
What a great fantasy story for Children. I really enjoyed this first book and am now reading the second. I will be recommending these for my 2 oldest grandsons
D.L. Price
Jul 03, 2012 D.L. Price rated it liked it
Tiffany Turner does a good job of mixing fantasy with the real world problem of pollution and the destruction of Earth. The book is a good read for children to enjoy fairies and elves with today's real problems.
L.b.
Jul 30, 2013 L.b. rated it it was amazing
I like to read children's lit sometimes ever since I stumbled over the Harry Potter series while it was still young. Ms Turner has created an interesting world of which I wish to learn more. This is great for ages 8-11 year olds, younger if it is read to the child.
Sam
Jan 20, 2013 Sam rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-books
This book was ok, it certainly had potential but I felt as though it never really reached it.
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was ok
Jan 11, 2014
Sherry Ordoyne
Sherry Ordoyne rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Its Story  Time
Its Story Time rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2012
Deborah Simon
Deborah Simon rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Jeyrell
Jeyrell rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2009
Maghathi
Maghathi rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Cadence;)
Cadence;) rated it liked it
May 23, 2014
Jim
Jim rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2009
Crys
Crys rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2011
Jenna Grames
Jenna Grames rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2009
Waglio
Waglio rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2017
Kristin Whitaker
Kristin Whitaker rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Shawna
Shawna rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2010
Jose Vasquez
Jose Vasquez rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2012
Bethany Graham
Bethany Graham rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2011
Calvary Book Festival 1 11 Oct 22, 2008 04:22AM
  • The Legend of Witch Bane
  • Persephane Pendrake and the Cimaruta
  • The Encounter (Boreal and John Grey, #1)
  • The Hourglass of Souls (Max and the Gatekeeper Book II)
  • Fire-Heart (Tales of Alterra, The World That Is #2)
  • Bear Heart (Klawdia, #1)
  • Anja's Star (Outer Settlement Agency, #1)
  • Mighty Hammer Down
  • Decode: Legacy Code Prequel Story (Fractured Era Series Book 2)
  • Tomb Raider: The Beginning
  • Fever: Many are Born, Few are Reborn (Wolf Sirens, #2)
  • Death Has a Name (Brodie Wade, #1)
  • Winter's Bite
  • Reaper's Novice (Soul Collector, #1)
  • The Cutting Room: Episode I
  • Leyla's Locket (Sera Chronicles, #1)
  • The Pet Psychic Diaries
  • The Ruins of Evermore: The TimeLight Awakenings (#1&2)
Mrs. Turner is currently taking a break from teaching and is writing full time in her home in Northern California. She has taught grades 2, 3, 4, and 5 for 18 years. She enjoys traveling to exciting places while researching ideas for stories and novels. She also participates in Renaissance Fairs in Northern California. She often can be found walking about fair playing the Gaelic Harp. She has bee ...more
More about Tiffany Turner...

The Crystal Keeper Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Lost Secret of the Green Man (The Crystal Keeper Chronicles, #2)
  • The Lost Secret of Dragonfire: The Crystal Keeper Chronicles Book 3