Start by marking “Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit” as Want to Read:
Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit

Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit

Respected among scientists and spiritual leaders alike for his pioneering work combining scientific and spiritual thought, Fred Alan Wolf (aka Dr. Quantum) is, as Deepak Chopra states, "one of the most important pioneers in the field of consciousness." Featured in the word-of-mouth indie hit, What the Bleep Do We Know?!, Dr. Wolf is a physicist who knows how to put complex ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Moment Point Press (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas

Jim George
Dec 04, 2010 Jim George rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This little book is packed with "Over the Top" questions and answers about life, faith, atoms, time, light, and where do we fit in? Lots of profound statements, light reading - yet intellectually stimulating.
Samiyah Swann
Sep 06, 2014 Samiyah Swann rated it it was amazing
It is a mind opener. It makes you question what you "believe". If you're interested in exploring other possibilities I recommend this book. It will at least make you think about what really it truth.
Andy
May 12, 2013 Andy rated it really liked it
A series of written thoughts about quantum physics. Things that make you go Hmmmm....
Gina Briganti
Aug 31, 2015 Gina Briganti rated it really liked it
No lie, this is a little book. It's the little book that could. No heavy physics, only ideas presented in plain language.

I enjoyed thought provoking ideas about how changing your mind about the way a past event happened actually changes the event because of quanta. I've experienced a similar scenario, and I see his point. I also enjoyed interesting explanations for how we create reality.

Fred Alan Wolf is one of my favorite quantum physicists writing today. If you would like to be exposed to hi
Jacob
Jun 06, 2008 Jacob rated it did not like it
Awful. I am very open to metaphysical ideas considered "out there" by today's norms, but to pawn off his personal beliefs as legitimate science was irresponsible. As secondary reasons for my rating, I was unable to find humor in any of his countless jokes and anecdotes and thought his descriptions of women were demeaning and immature.
Heather
Jan 11, 2008 Heather rated it did not like it
This book was terrible. I wouldn't have even looked at it had my boyfriend not brought it home from the library along with his other books. I'm not sure how he could have written something so unscientific considering his earlier award-winning book. I think he needed money.
Moni
Sep 08, 2016 Moni rated it it was amazing
Really great book whith difficult topic which is not so hard to understand thanks to great author! I really enjoyed it and it is really interesting to read and understand. I recommend book for everybody who is open minded and wants to find out more
Hrvoje
Dec 15, 2014 Hrvoje rated it did not like it
Užas... Još jedan od silovatelja riječi "kvantno" koji servira "znanost" bez ijednog znanstvenog dokaza.
Matt
Matt rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2012
GhostlyAspect
GhostlyAspect rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2011
Shadow
Shadow rated it really liked it
May 07, 2008
Uros Dobrojevic
Uros Dobrojevic rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2013
Elsie
Elsie rated it it was ok
May 02, 2013
Peter
Peter rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2014
Chris Jones
Chris Jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2012
Nick
Nick rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2013
Robby
Robby rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2008
John Miller
John Miller rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2010
Beatriz Martinez espinosa
Beatriz Martinez espinosa rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2012
Dianne
Dianne rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2012
Dr. Randy
Dr. Randy rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2013
Tomislav
Tomislav rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2014
John Diffley
John Diffley rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2011
Jun 10, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
A perfect toilet read.
Danielle Klassen
Danielle Klassen rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2011
Lou Pascazi
Lou Pascazi rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2016
Richard
Richard rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2012
Terri Merz
Terri Merz rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Colby
Colby rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011