Start by marking “Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit” as Want to Read:
Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit

Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Respected among scientists and spiritual leaders alike for his pioneering work combining scientific and spiritual thought, Fred Alan Wolf (aka Dr. Quantum) is, as Deepak Chopra states, "one of the most important pioneers in the field of consciousness." Featured in the word-of-mouth indie hit, What the Bleep Do We Know?!, Dr. Wolf is a physicist who knows how to put complex ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Moment Point Press (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Quantum's Little Book of Big Ideas

Samiyah Swann
It is a mind opener. It makes you question what you "believe". If you're interested in exploring other possibilities I recommend this book. It will at least make you think about what really it truth.
Hrvoje
Užas... Još jedan od silovatelja riječi "kvantno" koji servira "znanost" bez ijednog znanstvenog dokaza.
Jake
Awful. I am very open to metaphysical ideas considered "out there" by today's norms, but to pawn off his personal beliefs as legitimate science was irresponsible. As secondary reasons for my rating, I was unable to find humor in any of his countless jokes and anecdotes and thought his descriptions of women were demeaning and immature.
Heather
This book was terrible. I wouldn't have even looked at it had my boyfriend not brought it home from the library along with his other books. I'm not sure how he could have written something so unscientific considering his earlier award-winning book. I think he needed money.
Jim George
This little book is packed with "Over the Top" questions and answers about life, faith, atoms, time, light, and where do we fit in? Lots of profound statements, light reading - yet intellectually stimulating.
Andy
A series of written thoughts about quantum physics. Things that make you go Hmmmm....
A perfect toilet read.
E.b.d.
E.b.d. marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
CasualUser
CasualUser marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Tripurari Tiwari
Tripurari Tiwari marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
James
James marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Manny Rodriguez
Manny Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Axel Johansson
Axel Johansson marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Jarred Aasen
Jarred Aasen marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Jen Shideler-irvin
Jen Shideler-irvin marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
James Mcguire
James Mcguire marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Taking the Quantum Leap: The New Physics for Nonscientists Parallel Universes The Dreaming Universe: A Mind-expanding Journey into the Realm Where Psyche & Physics Meet The Yoga of Time Travel: How the Mind Can Defeat Time Mind into Matter: A New Alchemy of Science and Spirit