Start by marking “Never Let Me Go” as Want to Read:
Never Let Me Go

Never Let Me Go

Michele thought she and Brody were going to finally get their happily ever after...

...until he abandoned her on prom night and dumped her a month later. Now, she's in Big Springs, North Carolina with her two best friends. An escape to a family beach house is just what she needs as she searches for a new adventure and a way to heal her broken heart before she returns to Ha
Published July 5th 2014 (first published June 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Me Go, please sign up.

Jasmine Carolina Never Let Me Go was originally meant to be a standalone. However, as I continue writing Nickayla's series, and now beginning a standalone about Brody…moreNever Let Me Go was originally meant to be a standalone. However, as I continue writing Nickayla's series, and now beginning a standalone about Brody (surprise, if you didn't know about it haha), I've come to realize I'm not ready to let go of these characters yet.

A sequel is being taken into consideration, especially since there were a few unanswered questions regarding Hayden and Michele in Nickayla's sequel. It's to be determined at this point, but I'll DEFINITELY be writing a novella about them, if I decide a full-length novel isn't the way to go for them. (less)

Ashley
Sep 06, 2015 Ashley rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book personally i cant wait for a second book and trust me there has to be a second book and i am going to be one of the first to order it because not only was this story beautify written but it was also beautifully put together the twists come it at the perfect times and the way she writes makes it so as the reader i feel like i'm in their shoes i feel their emotions. I think this is a book that just about anybody would love, it has just the right amount of heartbreak ...more
Kelsey Spriet
Aug 18, 2014 Kelsey Spriet rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing read. Jasmine is a beautiful writer. the story, the characters, they captured my heart. I laughed, I cried, I cheered. it was a roller coaster of emotions and i loved every minute of it. I cannot wait for the next book to come out, I know she has some amazing things planned for this series. This is a must read, you will not be disappointed!
Mahayla
Jan 06, 2015 Mahayla rated it it was amazing
Ok I'm going to be honest I cried. This is honestly a great book to start the year with. I suggest that ALL of you read it.
Amy Davies
Jan 09, 2015 Amy Davies rated it it was amazing
What a sweet and heartfelt book. Totally loved the connection between Mich & Hayden. Fell in love with Sky and even cried with her. Must read
Judy
Oct 21, 2014 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Story gets you from the first pages. 5 stars for sure.
Melissa
Oct 25, 2015 Melissa rated it really liked it
I actually loved that the author chose to use cursing! It is common in teens, hell it's common as an adult! I'm not sure I 100% bought the reactions that Michele had towards Brody but then again I never had an & off first love to compare it to! I enjoyed reading this & would recommend it as a YA book, heck I'm 31 & enjoyed it!
Becky Rendon
Feb 18, 2015 Becky Rendon rated it really liked it
Can you love again?

Mich never thought so. HJ didn't think so either. But together everything changed.
I need a sequel. NOW! Please... Hopefully, we find out if love really lasts
Natasha Miller
Jan 08, 2015 Natasha Miller rated it it was amazing
This book made me laugh, made me cry, made me smile and made me angry at times. I absolutely loved it. I read through it so fast and will definitely read agin.. LOVE!
Dania Gomez
Oct 11, 2015 Dania Gomez rated it liked it
This book was really good! It was sweet and easy to read. However, I sometimes felt it was moving too slow.. but I still liked it! :) Good read
Roselandie Bazile
Apr 04, 2015 Roselandie Bazile rated it really liked it
Good

This book is really good, but VERY sappy. It's not really my thing but if that's what you're interested in you'll like it.
Amber Hill
Apr 20, 2015 Amber Hill rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved this book it was amazing. Wish there was a second one. Best book every I loved the book. It is a faded into black kinda book.
Angie Nicole
Jul 22, 2015 Angie Nicole rated it really liked it
It was a good book, whit cliché love but als
o a love so beautiful that makes you to have it I love it and I love Hayden
Allana
Allana rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
sally martinez
sally martinez rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Melody
Melody rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Catharine Walman
Catharine Walman rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Denise Leydic
Denise Leydic rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2015
Ashley Lubold
Ashley Lubold rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Kelly Crochet
Kelly Crochet rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2015
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Em
Em rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Jenell Shull
Jenell Shull rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Abar Afrn
Abar Afrn rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Alyssa Dixon
Alyssa Dixon rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was ok
Jul 17, 2015
Erin Lyons
Erin Lyons rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2015
Micheala Cruz
Micheala Cruz rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2016
Melissa Cano
Melissa Cano rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Left Behind (Left Behind, #1)
  • Chasing Desire
  • Unable to Resist
  • Bar Crawl
  • Liz Tells Frank What Happened In...
  • Break Me (The Summer Series, #1)
  • The Exception to the Summer Fling
  • Misguided Truths: Part Two (Misjudged, #4)
  • Twisted Love
  • Follow You Down (Reflect Me, #2)
  • Resisting Payne
  • Seven Days
  • Last of the Red-Hot Cowboys (Hell's Outlaws, #1)
  • Forgiven (Touched, #2)
  • Razor's Edge (Afflictions, #1)
  • Victory Run 2 (The Story of Victory Payne, #2)
  • Only One (Southern Comfort, #3)
  • Mica (Rebel Wayfarers MC, #1)
Jasmine Carolina is a twenty one-year-old college student who has been passionately writing from the raw age of ten. It was the love of the Harry Potter series and the Chronicles of Narnia that sparked her love for writing and anything that involved creativity. She currently resides in Chicago, IL. Along with writing, Jasmine has an enthusiasm for books, musicals, travel, and makeup, however, ...more
More about Jasmine Carolina...