Start by marking “Nappily Faithful (Nappily, #4)” as Want to Read:
Nappily Faithful (Nappily, #4)

Nappily Faithful (Nappily #4)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Hoping to get away from emotional baggage in Los Angeles,Venus and Jake move to Atlanta. Yetthe constant cloud of the past follows them: adifficult pregnancy and Jake being chargedfor the murder of his accountant. Though Jake never spent one night in jail, he fears the case will be reopened and he’ll once again have to fight for his freedom.
And the timing couldn’t be
Published January 22nd 2008 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Nappily Faithful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nappily Faithful

Bliss
The "Nappily" books are a good, page-turning read from front to back.

I found myself so engrossed in Venus Johnston's crazy over-the-top antics and drama that some pages gave me heart palpitations. Seriously.

Part of that may have been due to how some of the situations Venus found herself in eerily reflected my own life experience. lol

These books gave me several sessions of "can't put it down yet", allowing me to finish them in record time.

Now I'm off to find "Nappily in Bloom", fingers crossed. :
Courtney Wilkerson
I liked this one better than the second one. Once again as I got closer and closer to the end she threw in the crazy twists in the plot and made it so I couldn't put the book down! I really found myself disliking Trevelle though, I would try to like her because she's the Christian character and supposed to be "saved", but she's too busy pointing fingers to notice all the wrong she's doing. A good read.
Jessica Parker

This book was great LOVED IT I started with this one not knowing about the others before it. I am defiantly going to started from the beginning. This one had me on edge yelling like it was looking at tv and I finished in 3 days. I plan to read them all.
Lisa
Very enjoyable reading. I found myself laughing at times but could definitely relate to some of the circumstances. Although some of the antics were stupid, I had to sit back and think about it, sometimes people do dumb thinks out of pure desperation.
Trel Robinson

This was a good read. I felt the characters were believable although the ending was a bit anti-climatic.
Mel
This series is good. This one particular book in the series was a little disappointing. It gave us little tidbits about what happened in between books. But, without a lot of information. Venus lost the baby she was pregnant with at the end of the third book. We are given the details in little bits and pieces. Also, people making the same stupid mistakes over and over is... Frustrating. I wasn't speeding through this one like I usually do. Two other people were added to the mix. A judge (Delma), ...more
Alantria Harris
For the beach...
MarloweOverShakespeare
This book was awesome. Writing was a little soap opera-ish at times, with the sex-scenes seeming like a cheap throw-in for thrill seekers, but there were enough intriguing twists and great inside dialogue to keep me reading, laughing and writing notes on the page! Lol! I'd love to read the entire series in a book club. And the back cover note about the movie, when that happens, I'm seeing it!
Melissa
This was the best of the three in this series, but still not my favorite book. I've come to like the characters, but they are still kind of cartoony and not at all realistic. It was fun and quick.

This book could have been very funny and delivered a really great message about love, forgiveness and faith, but it dropped the ball on all kinds of levels..

oh well.
Stephany
The third in the "Nappily" series, this book calms you down from all the excitement of Nappily Married ...only to rev up the heat on the possibility of what's next at the end. Just when you think you have the main character Venus figured out she pulls the rug out from underneath you.
Literary
It's a fantastic book! Well written! Great story! Everything from the characters from the begining to the end was a page turner. She was also fabulous guest to have on the show. Check out the interview with Trisha R Thomas at www.blogtalkradio.com/diva29
Moni
Overall this was a good book but I feel Trevelle's experiences as a young girl were to detailed and were repeated several times. Some of those details could have been left out in my opinion.
Debra Odom
Excellent book. I like the way Officer Kellogg was sutlely mentioned in this book. It was a big surprise when I found out that he was Keisha's father. There were hints throughout the book.
Jessie Mazzarese
I love this book! I wish I knew there was some before so I could of read them in order. But still a lovely book. Kept me entertained. - Nappily Faithful. Trisha R. Thomas
Kymberli Tucker
The book has a lot of drama in its plot. Overall the book keeps the reader enticed.
Toni's-Tea-Time
Well written book with full circle twist and turns.
Angela
Read the whole series. Thought it would become a movie.
KaTrina
I really enjoyed reading this book ?
DeLisa Lovett
DeLisa Lovett marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Devinn Foster
Devinn Foster marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Jenene
Jenene marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
  • Baby Brother's Blues
  • Sin No More (Reverend Curtis Black, #5)
  • Heat
  • This Fire Down in My Soul
  • Too Little, Too Late
  • Never Enough (View Park, #2)
  • Darius Jones
  • Blessings
  • You Know Better: A Novel
  • Too Close For Comfort
  • We Take This Man
  • A Preacher's Passion (Hallelujah Love #3)
Trisha R. Thomas is the author of the highly acclaimed Nappily Series, best known for her debut novel Nappily Ever After (Random House). The Nappily Series speaks to the impossible beauty standards set for young girls and how it effects their relationships and careers far into adulthood.

She’s been a guest analyst on CNN, Paula Zahn, and Headline News sitting on panels with many notable spokesperso
More about Trisha R. Thomas...

Nappily (8 books)
  • Nappily Ever After (Nappily, #1)
  • Would I Lie to You? (Nappily, #2)
  • Nappily Married (Nappily, #3)
  • Nappily in Bloom (Nappily, #5)
  • Un-Nappily in Love (Nappily, #6)
  • Nappily about Us (Nappily, #7)
  • Nappily Entangled (Nappily #8)
Nappily Ever After (Nappily, #1) Nappily Married (Nappily, #3) Would I Lie to You? (Nappily, #2) Nappily in Bloom (Nappily, #5) Un-Nappily in Love (Nappily, #6)