The Art of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

The Art of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  4 reviews
206 pages
Published 2006

To ask other readers questions about The Art of World of Warcraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of World of Warcraft

Brian
I've had this book since 2007, ever since I got the Burning Crusade Collector's Edition after getting heavily into WoW around Patch 1.8, but I've never actually even opened it before a month or so ago, and never read it cover to cover until today. And I'm not a big art book reader, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I suppose I expected more commentary. The cinematic section at the end had a lot of little asides to the artists about how things should be modeled, like the folds of clothing contrasti...more
Rachel
Mar 01, 2011 Rachel rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fantasy readers, those who play or have played any Warcraft game
Recommended to Rachel by: WarCraft
Shelves: warcraft
I was disappointed in this art book compared to The Art of Warcraft. There is little text other than titles and labels. Some images were repeated within the same chapter. The only sparks of light found within are the humorous artists' notes. Example: "Murlocs would be better at ambushes if they didn't scream all the time." Hehe!
Michael Alexander Henke
Figured it was time to actually start looking through all the art books I've gotten with my Blizzard Collector's Editions. This one was a lot of fun to look at. Brought back a lot of memories. I think Burning Crusade is when I was most into WoW. Good times.
Gabriel Millerd
not for resale, came with collectors edition
Caitlan Hudgins
Caitlan Hudgins marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Richard Gombert
Richard Gombert marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Laurence
Laurence marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Juxx
Juxx added it
Feb 07, 2014
Aleksandar Anđušić
Aleksandar Anđušić marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Maja Hajdinovic
Maja Hajdinovic marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Mothman
Mothman marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Runar
Runar added it
Jan 11, 2013
Valerie Van den broeck
Valerie Van den broeck marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Juan Snyder
Juan Snyder marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012