Start by marking “Petualangan di Kapal Pesiar (Seri Petualangan, #6)” as Want to Read:
Petualangan di Kapal Pesiar (Seri Petualangan, #6)

Petualangan di Kapal Pesiar (Adventure #6)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,437 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Wenn es nach Mrs. Mannering ginge, sollen diese Ferien endlich einmal ohne Aufregungen vergehen. Die auf ihren Wunsch hin unternommene Kreuzfahrt durchs Mittelmeer lässt sich auch erst ganz ruhig an, doch als Diana, Philip, Jack und Lucy bei einem Landgang ein Flaschenschiff mit einer alten Schatzkarte entdecken, ist klar: Das nächste Abenteuer kann beginnen!
Published 1986 by PT Gramedia (first published 1950)

To ask other readers questions about Petualangan di Kapal Pesiar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Petualangan di Kapal Pesiar

Jake Collins
Jul 14, 2014 Jake Collins rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book would have been a good, fitting ending to the series (as everyone knows, it was originally written as the final book) as the treasure hunting adventure and the Mediterranean locations manage to live up to the high standards of the premises and settings of the previous two books, if not to the exceptionally high standards of the first three.

The only problems I have with this book are that the extremely convenient departure of Mrs Mannering and the breakdown of the ship's engines are far
Karthik
May 19, 2014 Karthik rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is my favorite among Enid Blyton's books. This book is not among my favorites within the series. My favories in order of preference are The Circus of Adventure, The River of Adventure, The Catle of Adventure, The Valley of Adventure and The Mountain of Adventure. The Ship, Sea and Island rate last in my preference - in some ways all 3 are similar with them happening close to the sea as do many of other Enid Blyton's books. However I rate Ship higher as I liked the initial parts - The ...more
Tom Seward
Mar 21, 2010 Tom Seward rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: enid-blyton
Enid Blyton is an amazing childrens author, bestselling in the world. Although almost undiscovered by Americans.

This series (The Adventure Series is 8 books long) Features 4 friends who fall into adventures with counterfeiters, gunrunners, treasure hunters and the like. Jack, Philip, Diana, and Lucy-Anne and their crazy talking parrot, KIKI, are a lot of fun to follow through their adventures... This series is top notch reading... introduce your children to Enid Blyton today!
Amara Thornton
Jun 21, 2007 Amara Thornton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
an excellent novel. enid blyton is one of my favorite authors, and this book is one of my favorites. ships in bottles, islands in the aegean sea, what more can you ask for, really?
Adam
Feb 05, 2014 Adam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good book, I recommend to Adventure lovers.
Councillor
"The Ship of Adventure" has been the first one of Enid Blyton's books I read and has easily kept me interested in the other ones as well when I've still been a little child reading about adventures and great mysteries leading to happy-ends. I know this series will always have a special place in my heart, as it is the first one I ever started to read, but this book seems kind of outstanding in comparison to the other novels. The cruise was used to create an interesting atmosphere, and I remember ...more
Valerie
Nov 16, 2015 Valerie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always, when I re read any book in The Adventure Series I am transported back to the late 60's, early 70's, when I was a child.
So along with nostalgia and still an enjoyable read after all this time I give 5 stars to The Ship of Adventure!
Having never travelled the first half of my life, the faraway places in this book were intriguing to read about when I was young and
having since been to these places I felt more entangled in this adventure!
Denise
Feb 21, 2015 Denise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015
I barely remembered this one, but once the ship in the bottle came into play the story started to come back to me... a cruise in the Mediterranean, a mysterious map and lost treasure - another fun adventure taking me right back to my childhood.
Ron-Thebookaddict
Dec 12, 2015 Ron-Thebookaddict rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes reading children books is just fun..... Just to revive our childhood...... Nice book
Sally
Jan 18, 2014 Sally rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having read the rest of the series in quick succession, I find these books are becoming formulaic. The 1950s gender stereotypes are being to grate. Both problems I think, were rather less of an issue when I was eight.
Indah Threez Lestari
413 - 2015
Colin Lindzey
Found this book on my book shelf - it was presented to me at Christmas 1957 as a prize for good attendance at Sunday School. Thought I would read it for old times sake. The amazing thing was that as I read through it I could remember parts of it. It certainly brought back the freedom innocence of being a child in the 50's. I wonder what the children of today make of reading these books today.
Cindy
May 10, 2012 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of Enid Blytons best. I read it again, and again, as a child. Great adventure book. Unforgettable "Mr Eppy", and "KIKI" the parrot. I saw her books as "my friends", as did my friends. Her books were a place to live, a place to escape to. I am so glad computer games did not exist then.
Kirsti
Nov 30, 2012 Kirsti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All for a birthday present! The adventure is on, and there's treasure to be had. Will Bill and the kids triumph, or will Mr Eppy beat them to the prize? Read and find out! Love Kiki, as always. WIPE YOUR DOOR, SHUT YOUR FEET!'
Philipp
Mar 22, 2010 Philipp rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved to read Enid Blyton's books for children when I was a little boy. As far as I can remember, her books were pretty much the only ones I read when I was about 11 years old. That is why I now rated it 5 stars.
Kate Wood
Oct 22, 2013 Kate Wood rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood-books
Despite not being an avid Enid Blyton fan my Auntie gave me this series of books and I loved them and re-read them often. Less annoying than the 5 and 7 and just as predictable but strangely comforting :)
Jasmin
Apr 28, 2009 Jasmin rated it liked it
Shelves: 2009
I used to LOVE this book. But reading it now I'm mainly struck by how unnecessarily unpleasant these children are - especially Jack who I'm sure used to be my favourite...
Maria Carmo
Mar 06, 2012 Maria Carmo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone.
I am reading this in German to improve my knowledge of the German language... I had read it in English and Portuguese before, when I was young.
Roshni
Feb 09, 2012 Roshni rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adventure
One of the best in the Adventure series, A peaceful cruise turns into a roaring mystery
Simone
This one was my favourite.
God, so many of the Enid Blytons were sooo predictable. :)
Debs
May 24, 2011 Debs rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had read this when in my teenage time.
Alysha Forman
Things aren't ALWAYS as they seem.
Shreyas Borgaonkar
adventurous
Sonia Praveen
Aug 31, 2013 Sonia Praveen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i just love it
Felix Chilunga
Felix Chilunga marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Thomas Dullaghan
Thomas Dullaghan rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
M Sz
M Sz added it
Feb 03, 2016
Victorian
Victorian is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2016
C Ryan
C Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
  • The Third Form at St. Clare's (St. Clare's, #7)
  • Sophie's Secret (Sophie, #2)
  • Shadows in the Twilight
  • Lima Sekawan: Menaklukkan Agen Rahasia (2)
  • Nya hyss av Emil i Lönneberga
  • The Secret of Ka
  • Payback (Boy Soldier, #2)
  • South Sea Adventure
  • Samurai (Simon St George #2)
  • Kumpulan Dongeng Andersen
  • Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl! (The Naughtiest Girl, #8)
  • The Eyes of a King (The Last Descendants, #1)
  • Exploits of the Chalet Girls (The Chalet School, #9)
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

Adventure (8 books)
  • The Island of Adventure (Adventure, #1)
  • The Castle of Adventure (Adventure, #2)
  • The Valley of Adventure (Adventure, #3)
  • The Sea of Adventure (Adventure, #4)
  • The Mountain of Adventure (Adventure, #5)
  • The Circus of Adventure (Adventure, #7)
  • The River of Adventure (Adventure, #8)