Start by marking “The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge” as Want to Read:
The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge

The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Ruthless and passionate! Guido Barberi hasn't set eyes on his ex-wife since she left himtaking with her a quarter of a million dollars! But he's determined to have his revenge by bedding her once more.

Innocent and alluring!

Sara is shocked that Guido is even more attractive and dangerous than ever. Despite her hatred of him, she desires him twice as much. But if she surrend
Published January 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian Billionaire's Ruthless Revenge

willaful
Nothing particularly wrong with this book -- given that you’re not bothered by the whole blackmailed-for-sex theme, and if you are, why are you reading Presents? -- but I felt like I’ve read it a hundred times before. It was fairly smooth and entertaining but with nothing special in terms of spark or chemistry or gut-clenching. One interestingly different plot point was that the heroine was born to a single mom, via sperm bank, but I didn’t really like the direction that eventually went. Oh wait ...more
Yvette
IMO Guido is the biggest jerk of all the Presents men I've ever read.

Seriously. I would have shot him in the balls!

Colleen
I liked the book, didn't like how she fell apart at his touch.
Uxia

I read the other reviews and, truly, The H wasn't that bad. He is arrogant and dense in his relationships with women.

The H/h met and married in London when she got pregnant. By then they where living as a pair of students and she never susppects that his family was a traditinal rich Italian family that disliked her on sight. The H's father and his cousin Caterina made the h life a living hell and the H, overhelmed with taking over his father almost in bankruptcy business, doesn't notice anythi
mystic_rose
Read this book if you want your blood pressure to go through the roof. The hero is so unbelievably cruel and stupid that it borders on parody. There are all sorts of heart-warming moments, like when he calls the heroine a “crazy bitch” and a “conniving, devious bitch” and accuses her of being a gold-digging ho.

There were some good moments where the heroine managed to stand up for herself:

(view spoiler)
Amanda Sheila
I don't like it.

They were happy. But when Guido brought Sara to his home country, everything fell apart. Now separate for ten years, Guido still hold grudges—and love towards Sara. He determined to make her pay him back. What will happen next?

I was expecting book with heavy angst and begging-for-forgiveness Hero in the end. But this book gave me nothing.

Sure the storyline includes angst in it but I don't feel it. Sara's a weak for agreeing to be Guido "sex buddy" and falling for him all over
Rachel
3 1/2 stars. Be warned, I actually wouldn't consider this a romance because there is no possible way for a reader to like Guido. He is mean, obnoxious, and frankly an idiot and a jerk who doesn't deserve someone as good as Sara.
But the book was still pretty good. What kept me reading after being appalled by Guido's behavior in the first chapter was Sara, she is a strong woman who had a painful path, but now she is strong enough to fight back to Guido's bullying. It was very entertaining to watch
Ashley FL
OK, first of all, when you search for this book on Goodreads, there are way too many of books with the same words in the title, in every order conceivable. That cracks me up!

I just plain don't enjoy these romances where the "hero" is a sexist a$$hole and the virginal heroine just can't help herself. The inevitable 11th hour redemption of the hero doesn't save it for me.
DA4Pups
3.5 stars! Angsty and trainwrecky. Hero is a jerk, but for some reason I kept reading. So, 3.5 between ok and I liked it.
Darthvader
this story was sleazy & sexist...just didnt like the tone of it at all.nothing about it was romantic.
Judith Wright
I'm a big fan of Jacqueline Baird and this one doesn't disappoint.
Freda mans
Oh, how I love Italian! This book was a great love story, and I was rapt in it.
The characters, Sara and Guido, were made for each other. I really enjoyed reading their story, which went from torment to tease. Plus I'm a sucker for happy endings.
As far as romance and Harlequin novels go, this is way up there for me. So all you hopeless romantics get your copy today!
Jenny
Hated both the hero and the heroine with a passion!
Preeti
Preeti marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 21, 2014
KatieV
KatieV added it
Nov 20, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Saboo
Saboo marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Virginia
Virginia marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Vashti
Vashti marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
 chele
chele marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife
  • The Purchased Wife
  • A Savage Betrayal
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • The Guardian's Forbidden Mistress
  • The Judas Kiss
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1)
  • The Sicilian's Ruthless Marriage Revenge
  • Housekeeper to the Millionaire (Sunshine Springs Duo, #2)
Jacqueline Baird was born on the 1st of April at home in a small village Northumbria, England, UK, where she raised. She went to the local village school, and later an all-girls' grammar school where she passed the University of Oxford General Certificate of Education in various subjects. On leaving school she joined the civil service in the then Post Office department.

She met her husband Jim, whe
More about Jacqueline Baird...
The Sabbides Secret Baby Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent Shattered Trust Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9) The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child