Start by marking “On Target Living Nutrition: The power of feeling your best” as Want to Read:
On Target Living Nutrition: The power of feeling your best

On Target Living Nutrition: The power of feeling your best

4.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Thousands of people of all ages and life stages have attended Chris Johnson's On Target Living seminars. As a result, a better understanding of simple nutrition has not only improved their health, but changed their life. At the core of On Target Living is the Food Target, an easy-to-use device to help make better choices. Use this simple guide to balance carbohydrates, fat ...more
Published November 15th 2007 by On Target Living International

To ask other readers questions about On Target Living Nutrition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Target Living Nutrition

Judy Cox
Feb 22, 2013 Judy Cox rated it liked it
Shelves: health
Shamefully, this is the first book on health that I've read from cover to cover. The topic of health, as important as it is, is not one that I've enjoyed reading on. I'm not completely ignorant on the topic but I have a lot to learn.

My son introduced me to this book several weeks ago. He couldn't stop singing the praises of this author's approach to health and fitness. I read it to humor him. I'm glad I did.

In the last few years I've started working out "regularly" and see the advantages of heal
Rachael
Jul 20, 2010 Rachael rated it it was amazing
I can't believe I'm just now getting around to leaving a review for this book. I love how accessible this is--much more so than, say, The China Study. I also really enjoyed the cellular-level discussions of exactly what this type of food does to your mitochondria--I felt like I walked away with a much better understanding of what particular types of food I could eat to address particular issues.

I still eat a more vegan/vegetarian diet than the one Johnson outlines, but by and large I agree with
Susan
Jul 26, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: health-wellness
A balanced, very informative and practical guide to nutrition. His target system and 80/20 rule for healthy eating make it easy for even nutrition novices to make sound, delicious food choices. After meeting Mr. Johnson at a conference my husband adopted many of his practical tips (such as one teaspoon of cod liver oil daily or apple cider vinegar for an upset stomach instead of a pill) that helped him improve his health and lower his cholesterol.
Rebecca
Apr 08, 2013 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Shelves: food-and-cooking
This was a good reminder of several things I'd learned before. Several new points as well - about healthy fats and acid/alkaline balance. Enjoy!

April 2013: re-reading to be reminded.
Jan 25, 2009 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Baby Steps to better nutrition... I refer to this book frequently.
Jannene
Sep 20, 2011 Jannene rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. I just need the disapline to stick to it.
Denise John mcclain
Denise John mcclain rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Dhanam Sekaran
Dhanam Sekaran rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Jess Klein
Jess Klein marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Ckschriver
Ckschriver marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Dr. Adonis Maiquez,MD
Dr. Adonis Maiquez,MD rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Deb Lowe
Deb Lowe marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Cheryl Meyer
Cheryl Meyer marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Zacchaeus Widner
Zacchaeus Widner marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Kevin Thumpston
Kevin Thumpston rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Wendell B Parker
Wendell B Parker marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2014
Melissa Dalcorobbo
Melissa Dalcorobbo rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Lisa Bean
Lisa Bean marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Connor Glosser
Connor Glosser marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Steven
Steven rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2013
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2013