Start by marking “Disney the Magic Kitchen Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Disney the Magic Kitchen Cookbook
Preview

Disney the Magic Kitchen Cookbook

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  4 reviews
With Disney characters leading the way, kids will love this introduction to cooking, kitchen basics and healthy eating. Each of the more than 50 recipes are written as basic, step-by-step directions specifically developed for young cooks. The colorful cookbook features kid-friendly recipes from tacos to pizza that were formulated to be lower in fat and sugar, and rich in f ...more
Spiral, 128 pages
Published November 6th 2007 by Disney

To ask other readers questions about Disney the Magic Kitchen Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disney the Magic Kitchen Cookbook

Denise
This book has great recipes for kids! My middle daughter can't wait to try every recipe in the book.

The illustrations, colors, characters, and information are amazing!

Some of the recipes have fun exercise ideas or educational tid-bits. Each page contains a list of ingredients, utensils, directions, and nutritional facts. Scattered throughout the book are games the kids can finish to learn more about nutrition.

We can't wait to get cooking!
Kristen
This is such a great book...I've decided to give it to several people on my Christmas list this year. I like that the recipes are not only easy to make, but are also very healthy (most of them). The illustrations are great and the beginning of the book teachers young cooks the basics. My little Katie and I are having a lot of fun with this one! Check it out!
Stacy
LOVE this! It is full of HEALTHY Disney themed recipes. My kids are excited to try all the different recipes. They gobbled down the Captain Hook tuna boats. Next we are going to try the Lightning McQueen lightning-fast wraps. Highly recommend it. I bought it at Smith's and it was only $8 on sale.
Laurie
This cookbook is full of yummy, kid friendly recipes easy enough for little ones to create themselves!
Hannah Faires
Hannah Faires marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Kevin
Kevin added it
Mar 09, 2015
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Kirry
Kirry added it
Dec 29, 2014
Luanne
Luanne marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Nada
Nada added it
Aug 15, 2014
Andréa Jacobs
Andréa Jacobs marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Timmy Wilson
Timmy Wilson marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Hannah Montana Sweet Niblets: Rockin' Food For Any Meal Kung Fu Panda Paws of Power Activity Kit (Kung Fu Panda) Kung Fu Panda 3-D Puzzle Book Bee Movie Book with Activity Kit (Bee Movie)