Start by marking “Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume” as Want to Read:
Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume

Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume (Hellboy Films #2)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  6 reviews
After an existing truce between humankind and the invisible realm of the fantastic is broken, hell on Earth is ready to erupt. A ruthless leader who treads the world above and the one below defies his bloodline and awakens an army of creatures. It's up to the planet's toughest superhero to battle the dictator and his marauders.
Published June 17th 2008 by Dark Horse Books

To ask other readers questions about Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume

Geordane
To be honest, it was quite a headache of a read. And this was hugely disappointing because this reader is a fan of the movies and the graphic novels. Although, of course, grand expectations shouldn’t have been made prior to reading the novelization.

There was a palpable lack of passion in the novelization.

It lacked a dramatic streak for scenes that needed it: HellBoy’s persecution from regular people, Nuala and Abe’s tender moments, HellBoy and Liz’s moments for that matter. The well-delivered li
Wraith Tate
I became less and less fond of this author's writing style the further I got into the book. If I didn't have a very strong dislike of leaving a book unfinished, I would have put this thing down a long time ago. Sufficient to say that my inner editor was flailing madly by the time I finished the last page. I should be enjoying the book, not thinking about how I could have written it better.

Oh, and note to Mr. Greenberger: There's no such thing as a "Tesler coil." What you're looking for is called
Joshua Mcdonald
movie novelazation but still good.
Harish
I became a Hellboy fan after watching the movies. The novelization does justice to the fast paced movie.
Dominique
(sniff, sniff) Do you smell that? I smell a sequel in the works.
bluetyson
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Hellboy) by Robert Greenberger (2008)
Novelizedea
Novelizedea marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Hana
Hana is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2015
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Batmangirl619
Batmangirl619 marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Marion Kuehne
Marion Kuehne marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Brittany Rolnik
Brittany Rolnik marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
DK Hoffman
DK Hoffman marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Cas
Cas marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
William
William marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Craig Dougan
Craig Dougan marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Hellboy Films (2 books)
  • Hellboy
The Romulan Stratagem (Star Trek The Next Generation,#35) A Time to Love (Star Trek) A Time to Hate (Star Trek: The Next Generation) The Essential Batman Encyclopedia Doors Into Chaos (Star Trek: Gateways, #3)