Start by marking “More Adventures in Eternity: Embracing the Higher Self” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
More Adventures in Ete...

Gordon Phinn

More Adventures in Eternity: Embracing the Higher Self

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In this follow-up to Phinn's Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It (Hampton Roads), he graduates from his afterlife guide Henry's tutelage to explore further on his own. The book begins with more of Henry's retrieval exploits including working with the souls of those killed during the Vietnam War. Moving beyond Henry, Phinn embraces his higher self and attempts to uncover the f ...more
Published by Hampton Roads Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about More Adventures in Eternity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Adventures in Eternity

Jackie
Gordon Phinn's More Adventures in Eternity- From Henry to Higher Self details the accounts of Gordon's adventures in the astral planes, from soul retrievals to casual meetings with loved ones to travelling into the future and meeting future selves etc.

In the beginning, I thought this book was headed in a healthy direction. Gordon gave accounts of soul retrievals and how souls were aided in the transitional phase after death to these reception centres and the higher planes of the astral where th
Heather
I haven't actually read this book but my brilliant cousin wrote it so it must be good. I will know when he sends me a free friends and family copy which I now realize he will never do in case I drop my 5 start rating.

Love ya Gordy XX
Gordon Phinn
Feb 16, 2010 Gordon Phinn added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I learned a lot from writing this book...gp
Libby Mcgarvey
Loved it equally as much as the first book!
Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It: A First-Hand Account An American in Heaven Jesus And The Christ (Department of Intuitive Understanding Book 1) Embracing Your Divinity: instead of your doubt The Word Of Gord On The Meaning Of Life (The Word Of Gord Series)