I've Got Tears in My Ears from Lyin' on My Back in My Bed While I Cry Over You: Country Music's Best (And Funniest) Lines

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
100 million country music fans will be crying in their beer if they don't get their hands on this chart-busting collection. The humor, frankness, and emotion in country's unvarnished lines will make requests for this collection of 100 great song titles and lyrics abound.
Paperback, 1 page
Published May 1st 1992 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about I've Got Tears in My Ears from Lyin' on My Back in My Bed While I Cry Over You

As You Like It by William ShakespeareAre You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy BlumeOh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. SeussTwelfth Night by William ShakespeareWhere are You Going, Where Have You Been? by Joyce Carol Oates
All Yours
146th out of 215 books — 19 voters

More lists with this book...

Thom Dunn
NOT (EXACTLY) A BOOK: "The Best (and Funniest) Country Music Lines 1993 Calendar, from Andrews and McMeel, A Universal Press Syndicate Company, Kansas City. 365+ pages in a perfect binding with plastic frame holder.
Wmhof
Wmhof added it
Jun 19, 2014
Carol
Carol added it
May 01, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013