Start by marking “Timelines of the 20th Century: A Chronology of 7,500 Key Events, Works, Discoveries, and People That Shaped Our Time” as Want to Read:

did not like it 1.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
An illustrated chronicle describes hundreds of key events, works, discoveries, and people that have shaped the twentieth century and places them in their international and chronological context. Reprint.
Published March 1st 1997 by Little Brown and Company (first published February 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Timelines of the 20th Century, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timelines of the 20th Century

Cheryl Lassiter
Dec 13, 2014 Cheryl Lassiter rated it did not like it
Okay this book was published in 1996, but still. The authors constantly injected their own opinions and interpretations of events and people. And I had to question many of the events that they determined were "key." I've had this book for years and recently needed it for a project. After reading it for the last two days, it now has a new home in the recycling bin.
Christine Draper
Christine Draper marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2012
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2012
Steve_long
Steve_long marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Kim
Kim added it
Jul 07, 2014
Teresa Goff
Teresa Goff marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Abel Markos
Abel Markos marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Treasure
Treasure marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Phil
Phil marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2016